What's new

Did Maryam Nawaz send a ‘stripping club limo’ to her social media supporter?

Did Maryam Nawaz send a ‘stripping club limo’ to her social media supporter?
  • Claims by social media user "Controversial Rana" suggest so
Pakistan
by Web Desk | Published on March 17, 2018 (Edited March 17, 2018)
kl.jpg

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
MELBOURNE- A social media user ‘Controversial Rana’ claims Maryam Nawaz sent him this ‘strip club limo’ to take him to Pakistan Muslim League- Nawaz (PMLN) social media team meet, on Saturday. According to him, the social media team meet of PMLN is happening at The Crown Melbourne today.

The social media user shared these details in a tweet:

“Leaving for PMLN SMT meeting tonight at The Crown Melbourne Thank you @MaryamNSharif for sending this amazing Extended Hummer to pick me up !!.”

Controversial Rana@RmShazib

Leaving for PMLN SMT meeting tonight at The Crown Melbourne
Thank you @MaryamNSharif for sending this amazing Extended Hummer to pick me up !!

The limo shown in the tweet is the property of an infamous adult entertainment club know as KITTENS strip cluband the ride in question is known as KITTENSUMMER LIMO.

aaa.png

kk.png

The social media user is a blogger, social media influencer and a huge supporter of PML- N.

Now i understand why @Champion_Usmani and @AdeelFaheem are working so hard.

She loves barking dogs . Some timd i wonder kitni jahil awam hai inki pooja kerti hai
Chill out every one , He is Rana Shazib and he lives in Austrailia , he wrote the apology tweet and stated that he blew himself air by tweeting that MNS sent him this vehicle but in the end when he realised that strip club girl photo on that extended Hummer it was too late for correction but he apologised from everyone for posting wrong tweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom