What's new

Did I get too honest for comfort for the mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolo2016

Reaction score
Country
India
I noticed that my honest, candid and straight talk with some pakistanis and chinese earned a change of my flag to show Indian flag.

@WebMaster. Is this what you expect from your mods- if you debate with honesty, they will change identification flags of those people? Kinda childish, yeah.

I noticed that my honest, candid and straight talk with some pakistanis and chinese earned a change of my flag to show Indian flag.

@WebMaster. Is this what you expect from your mods- if you debate with honesty, they will change identification flags of those people? Kinda childish, yeah.

Has your flag been changed without your consent ?

More like your rather biased and one sided views resulted in a change of flags to reflect that bias and lack of objectivity.

One of your posts from another thread:

Man you guys are hilarious. Then perhaps U.S will get mad and give Pakistan all of Taiwan's weaponry for free, and we will all walk hand in hand with you in an embrace to kill off the hindu!

Yeah, there be plenty of Indian in you, either that or plenty of bigot ... a flag of the former should suffice to represent the latter, given the mindset of the current Indian leadership.

More like your rather biased and one sided views resulted in a change of flags to reflect that bias and lack of objectivity.

Yeah I'm biased about America and you can't say Pakistan nor China are on our best side. That does not change who I'm. You are bais about Pakistan, the chinese are about china, and many openly have americans flags for both slots. Many pakistanis openly have American flags, that rant against the US, or always take Pakistan's side. They don't get their flags altered.

How come it is only me that gets falsely slotted . I'll tell you why; because my honestly makes Pakistani mods uncomfortable. They rather play these kind of antics. :D

False flagging creates confusion among casual readers.

If you are constantly pro-Indian, you are most likely an Indian nationalist.

You should show the proper flag or the mods will do it for you.

This makes PDF more efficient. We need to know which side your own and your bias.

False-flagging attacks the integrity of the PDF forum. The casual reader becomes distrustful of PDF, because they think the posters are a bunch of liars.

A nationalist that goes to the trouble of displaying his flag(s) is not going to attack his own country. When there is a false flagger attacking one of the country flags that he is displaying, the mods should change the flag. This increases the credibility of PDF.

An Indian attacking Pakistan is expected. A Pakistani consistently attacking Pakistan is an Indian false flagger. A flag change is warranted.

Similarly, a Mexican-Viet flying the Chinese flag who constants attacks China is a false flagger. His flag needs to change to Mexico or Vietnam. He is not a Chinese. As soon as the mods make the change to show the proper flag, the casual reader will understand the poster's bias.

This is necessary to avoid gamesmanship in false flagging. The integrity and reputation of PDF are at stake.

Last edited:
Yeah, there be plenty of Indian in you, either that or plenty of bigot ... a flag of the former should suffice to represent the latter, given the mindset of the current Indian leadership.

Did you actually read the post I was replying to? Where is the bigotry. It was a hilarious comment made by a pakistani. Topic was about how we AMERICANS sold military assets to Taiwan. In comes this Pakistni poster and proceeds to post - this would mean China will get mad to where they will punish the U.S, by giving Pakistan more weapons(like anything stops them now), and that would mean India would suffer.

Do you not think that was hilarious stretch of an imagination?

That is why I replied with equally hilarious stretch of an imagination. YOU can't pull stuff out of context and throw labels.

False flagging creates confusion among casual readers.

If you are constantly pro-Indian, you are most likely an Indian nationalist.

You should show the proper flag or the mods will do it for you.

This makes PDF more efficient. We need to know which side your own and your bias.

I have a handful of post on India and 98% on American topics. You don't even show your flag while being chinese. They don't force you show you to flag , forget your true colors ;)

Has your flag been changed without your consent ?

Yes!

Did you actually read the post I was replying to? Where is the bigotry. It was a hilarious comment made by a pakistani. Topic was about how we AMERICANS sold military assets to Taiwan. In comes this Pakistni poster asn says - that would mean China will get mad to where they will punish the U.S by giving Pakistan more weapons(like anything stops them now), and that would mean India would suffer. Do you not think that was hilarious stretch of an imagination?

that is why I replied with equally hilarious stretch of an imagination. YOU can't pull stuff out of context and throw labels.

I have a handful of post on India and 98% on American topics. You don't even show your flag while being chinese. They don't force you show you to flag , forget your true colors ;)

Yes!
Give me a break. You're an Indian. The mods put an end to your false flagging. Grow up.

If you're going to attack Pakistan, be a man and admit who you really are.

It's childish and confusing to fly a false flag and make a mess of the PDF forum.

By the way, look at the left arm of my taikonaut avatar. What flag does it fly?

I have consistently stated that I'm a Chinese-American of Taiwan origin. My claim is 100% accurate.

Since PDF does not allow me to fly three flags, I have chosen to fly none.

So this happens to this guy because of his supposed pro-India bias or whatever (according to him in 2% of his total material posted).....but that vedicity guy (risingshiningsuperpower troll version 2) gets to keep his american flags....which is laughable.

Double standards anyone?

And who are we to know who anyone really is? At most you can remove the "origin" flag for someone and just keep the residency one (if you feel he/she is clearly biased in some way that may rub a mod and some members the wrong way)....but to claim you 100% know someone's true origin better than himself/herself based on some internet posts is ridiculous.

And if you are going to do it for one person, you better do it consistently over the entire forum membership.

Give me a break. You're an Indian. The mods put an end to your false flagging. Grow up.

If you're going to attack Pakistan, be a man and admit who you really are.

It's childish and confusing to fly a false flag and make a mess of the PDF forum.

By the way, look at the left arm of my taikonaut avatar. What flag does it fly?

I have consistently stated that I'm a Chinese-American of Taiwan origin. My claim is 100% accurate.

Since PDF does not allow me to fly three flags, I have chosen to fly none.

This is a chinese crystal ball that tells you I'm Indian because you felt you need a break? My 5 generation deep american ancestry is probably amused.

And thank you for informing me that a Red blob, what it looks like in your avatar, is your flag and sufficient :lol: Different rules for different folks.

How many troll chinese accounts are here created with dual american flags- that are obvious chinese trolls? I'm sure you don't care for a " break" from them.

There are way too many Indians in the forum with false flags - Pakistani, US, Chinese, Ugandan, Suriname, Bangladesh... We can't have more of you, please be honest and register with the correct "country of origin" flag. Thanks.

There are way too many Indians in the forum with false flags

There's to many everyone with false flags. How many fake "Americans" does this forum have? Way too many, but it's easy to notice the real versus the fake; most Americans don't give much f**ks about what happens outside of their country.

Plenty of Indians masquerading as Pakistanis, or other nationalities - plenty of Pakistanis doing the same. Some get sussed out, others slip through and achieve longevity. The Chinese seem to be chronic offenders too. You can't fake good grammar though, and they don't have it at all.

And thank you for informing me that a Red blob, what it looks like in your avatar, is your flag and sufficient :lol: Different rules for different folks.

Just put an American flag as your avatar and you'll be ace, according to Marty's "logic".:partay:

This is a chinese crystal ball that tells you I'm Indian because you felt you need a break? My 5 generation deep american ancestry is probably amused.

How many troll chinese accounts are here created with dual american flags- that are obvious chinese trolls? I'm sure you don't care for a " break" from them.
If you are consistently pro-Indian then you are an Indian nationalist. Flying the Indian flag makes sense.

If someone is consistently anti-China with a Mexican father and Vietnamese mother, they should not be allowed to fly the Chinese flag. That person is staunchly anti-Chinese.

Flying the appropriate flag creates order. The casual reader will understand where you are coming from. False flags severely damage the credibility of PDF. I'm glad the mods are finally fixing the problem.

So this happens to this guy because of his supposed pro-India bias or whatever (according to him in 2% of his total material posted).....but that vedicity guy (risingshiningsuperpower troll version 2) gets to keep his american flags....which is laughable.

Double standards anyone?

And who are we to know who anyone really is? At most you can remove the "origin" flag for someone and just keep the residency one (if you feel he/she is clearly biased in some way that may rub a mod and some members the wrong way)....but to claim you 100% know someone's true origin better than himself/herself based on some internet posts is ridiculous.

And if you are going to do it for one person, you better do it consistently over the entire forum membership.

TRUE!!! I forgot about them those clowns ( vedicity guy/risingshiningsuperpower) are chinese trolls that get don't seem to get pakistani mod's attention.

If you are consistently pro-Indian then you are an Indian nationalist. Flying the Indian flag makes sense.

If someone is consistently anti-China with a Mexican father and Vietnamese mother, they should not be allowed to fly the Chinese flag. That person is staunchly anti-Chinese.

Flying the appropriate flag creates order. The casual reader will understand where you are coming from. False flags severely damages the credibility of PDF. I'm glad the mods are finally fixing the problem.

So professor, how did you come up with 2% posting on Indian topics. 98% about american = constantly Indian?

I never hid the fact I'm pro India, but then you are pro Pakistani too, that don't make you one.

TRUE!!! I forgot about them those clowns ( vedicity guy/risingshiningsuperpower) are chinese trolls that get don't seem to get pakistani mod's attention.

So professor, how did you come up with 2% posting on Indian topics. 98% about american = constantly Indian?

I never hid the fact I pro India, and you are pro Pakistani, that don't make you one.
When asked in the comment section of mainstream media, I always engage in full disclosure.

I always say I'm Chinese-American of Taiwan origin.

The mods have concluded that your Pakistan-bashing and pro-Indian posts mean that you are not Pakistani, but a false-flagging Indian. Thus, they fixed your flags.

The mods did the right thing.

Yeah I'm biased about America and you can't say Pakistan nor China are on our best side. That does not change who I'm. You are bais about Pakistan, the chinese are about china, and many openly have americans flags for both slots. Many pakistanis openly have American flags, that rant against the US, or always take Pakistan's side. They don't get their flags altered.

How come it is only me that gets falsely slotted . I'll tell you why; because my honestly makes Pakistani mods uncomfortable. They rather play these kind of antics. :D
You're biased, significantly, towards India in your comments about Pakistan, and not just biased about America. The bias in favor of India, especially the kind you've displayed, is a pretty good indicator of what I referenced in my previous posts. ... "kill off the Hindu's" .. you expect people to not question your intent and bias after comments like those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom