What's new

Did China abandon Pakistan in FATF and how Beijing plans to help Pak?Chinese ambassador reveals

This is not the first time China has ditched Pakistan when it was not beneficial for china’s interests.
It seems Pakistanis never learn from their mistakes or from their past experiences.

Why should i be? When this news came out about a mouth ago, All of the sudden Pakistanis started ganging up on Iran for some reasons that i couldn't understand, Some of them were calling and wishing for destruction of my country, Some wanted to Nuke my country, Iran. And i understood they know me for who truly i am, An extremely cunning/deceptive person that appears friendly/sincere, And Muslims are just out there to unite but we Iranis don't let that to happen. So as far as i'm concerned, There are only two brothers Pakistan got in Muslim world Turkiye and Saudia, Now they're brother's in Turkiye and Saudia are going to help them.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saudi-arabia-stymies-u-s-over-pakistan-terror-list.545637/
How naive and insecure do you have to be to change your view of another country, one that has historic relations with yours, because a few internet keyboard warriors insulted it? Are they spokespersons for our government, military or the rest of us? Bro, don't let trolls get to you. Ignore them and move on because they don't represent the views of every Pakistani, especially not the majority.

Since Iran is in the same FATF blacklist(although considered a more stable country than Pakistan),maybe it could help improve Pak-Iran ties.
Haha, we could be FATF buddies

Bro even after the GCC dumped Pakistan into the pit at the FATF some will still never wake up, that's how delusional they are. Saudi and the other GCC states are no ally of Pakistan, that has been made clear. It's China and Turkey.
Not just that...this was a rather clear cut..."in ur face" kind of decision that left no room for doubt. But a glimpse of this kind of behavior was already showing way back when Pak refused to commit troops for Yemen and UAE got all pissy with Pak publically...and how UAE committed to invest $75 billion in India.

On any ocassion where Pak has to be sidelined for their own interests, Pak IS sidelined. So Pak should at least reciprocate instead of axing its own foot every time bcuz of some BS ummah concept.

In fact Pak should treat every country according to how they treat Pak. In this case of FATF voting...Turkey voted in Pak's favor knowing full well that it will stand alone and will lose...yet Turkey still voted in Pak's favor. I hope that gesture is remembered and I hope Pak can repay it in some form...this action of Turkey reminds me of Iqbal's kalaam

Agarche But Hain Jamat Ki Astinon Mein
Mujhe Hai Hukm-e-Azan, La Ilaha Illallah

Not just that...this was a rather clear cut..."in ur face" kind of decision that left no room for doubt. But a glimpse of this kind of behavior was already showing way back when Pak refused to commit troops for Yemen and UAE got all pissy with Pak publically...and how UAE committed to invest $75 billion in India.

On any ocassion where Pak has to be sidelined for their own interests, Pak IS sidelined. So Pak should at least reciprocate instead of axing its own foot every time bcuz of some BS ummah concept.

In fact Pak should treat every country according to how they treat Pak. In this case of FATF voting...Turkey voted in Pak's favor knowing full well that it will stand alone and will lose...yet Turkey still voted in Pak's favor. I hope that gesture is remembered and I hope Pak can repay it in some form...this action of Turkey reminds me of Iqbal's kalaam

Agarche But Hain Jamat Ki Astinon Mein
Mujhe Hai Hukm-e-Azan, La Ilaha Illallah

Of course it was bro and a wake up call for those who thought so highly of them. It's not like they were told to contribute troops or their lives, but just a simple vote.
You're also right about Turkey a true fired if Pakistan ever needed one.

Turkeye stood with Pakistan till the end.

China backed out because only 2 votes were not enough to stop the propaganda resolution. It was initially blocking the bid.

It was unfortunately Saudis who paved the way on American orders. At the time of Pakistan's need, a much trusted friend ditched the brotherhood and friendship.

Pakistan still has to maintain it's relations with Gulf nations.

Turkeye stood with Pakistan till the end.

China backed out because only 2 votes were not enough to stop the propaganda resolution. It was initially blocking the bid.

It was unfortunately Saudis who paved the way on American orders. At the time of Pakistan's need, a much trusted friend ditched the brotherhood and friendship.

Pakistan still has to maintain it's relations with Gulf nations.
Just milk gcc cow and never go overboard in relations. They dropped qatar brotherly state and imposed trade boycott causing lot of fear and anxiety amongst them and shockingly all of it in ramadan. Pakistanis are just pure low castes to them even tho gcc arabs resemble south indians in looks. So we should use them and not go overboard.

Why should i be? When this news came out about a mouth ago, All of the sudden Pakistanis started ganging up on Iran for some reasons that i couldn't understand, Some of them were calling and wishing for destruction of my country, Some wanted to Nuke my country, Iran. And i understood they know me for who truly i am, An extremely cunning/deceptive person that appears friendly/sincere, And Muslims are just out there to unite but we Iranis don't let that to happen. So as far as i'm concerned, There are only two brothers Pakistan got in Muslim world Turkiye and Saudia, Now they're brother's in Turkiye and Saudia are going to help them.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saudi-arabia-stymies-u-s-over-pakistan-terror-list.545637/
Hello, its time to wake up, where is your Muslim unity when you are shaking hand with India?. It is Iran who started that not us. We try our level best to maintain the relation and it is you guys who brayed us. What is the meaning to give India free pass in Iran? Are you happy if we do same thing for Iranian enemy?. Correct your fact first.
image7.jpg

Imagine what Saudis would have felt when Mushy, AKA brave commando provided nuclear technology to Iran. Why we didn't try to provide it to Saudis? Or any other country, Jordan, Egypt??? Saudis provided financial assistance to Pakistan all along during the nukes development. Why we abandoned them? We all know how much uncomfortable Saudi is/was with Iran possessing nukes. US did an under the table deal with Iran on the nukes thingy and did what Saudis wanted.
Our $hitty governments have abandoned our best friends many a times in the past. I can bet on that. When it happens to us, we whine a lot. Similarly, we don't want boots on the ground when it comes to Yemen crisis. We abandoned Saudis again though one of our pu$$y is there after serving Nawaz corrupt Sharif. I'm not supporting the move, just trying to make a point. We consider our interests so we don;t want our forces in Yemen likewise, Saudis consider their interests first so backed out. Remember it was US that helped Saudis get rid of Iran nukes issue. Though this government would have helped Saudis get the nukes but am just saying, we provided tech to Iran so we ditched Saudis as simple as that.
Now, here is the thing, we love Saudi Arabia, but that doesn't mean we're servant of Saudis. Due to Makkah and Medina we'll always love Saudi Arabia and will sacrifice our lives to defend it. There is no harm if we go to a grey list, US needs Pakistan they just can't do black list and all of that if they want our routes to Afghanistan. When they abandon Pakistan 100%, it would mean more body-bags going to US from Afghanistan. Its a bloody game, you ready to play it? Lets rock & roll. Russia is waiting US, Russia is waiting, they taught you a good lesson in Syria so whats next? Afghanistan?You ready?

Back
Top Bottom