What's new

Did Brahmos fail its latest test ?

000-Kh-22-Backfire-C-CONOPS-1.png

this is not the trajectory of a cruise missile...
same path is followed by Brahmos

I will be repeating myself....
But ever wondered why the rest of the world didn't go for a supersonic cruise missile and stick to subsonics?

Don't worry my friend, we'll have the 1000km Nirbhay sub sonic cruise missile on all stealth destroyers to complement Brahmos. Just for you.:P

where there is fire there is smoke.. if the news is coming to media, though in a form of question, there must be some background to it.. & it is for sure GoI or IA won't admit if it was unseccessful.. :coffee:

where there is fire there is smoke.. if the news is coming to media, though in a form of question, there must be some background to it.. & it is for sure GoI or IA won't admit if it was unseccessful.. :coffee:

2.8 Mach speed, 800 C temp, fuel not enough to create fire or smoke?

Don't bother, just enjoy your coffee:toast_sign:

Explosive are not being used in such kind of tests. That is why target has been pierced rather than exploded.

Please... Where do you get all of news of the unsuccessful missile tests, all of faults and teething troubles? It's from the Indian media who gets its info from the state own companies.

I will be repeating myself....
But ever wondered why the rest of the world didn't go for a supersonic cruise missile and stick to subsonics?

cost and benefit. supersonic is not soe crazy tech. it is basicaly packing powerful engine and a lot of fuel. the brahmos carries the same warhead size asnthe chinese c802, has similar range and terminal speed, but costs 10 times as much. so china can fire 10 and india can fire 1 for the same price

cost and benefit. supersonic is not soe crazy tech. it is basicaly packing powerful engine and a lot of fuel. the brahmos carries the same warhead size asnthe chinese c802, has similar range and terminal speed, but costs 10 times as much. so china can fire 10 and india can fire 1 for the same price

lol brahmos is close to thrice the speed of your turbojet powered c802. so yes you can fire more, but they are easier to intercept.
may be i'm wrong and unable to comprehend chinese physics.

guys this test was not a user trial test. because the preparations started a week before. I am sure they were testing something else and new on this weapon. A user trial test is an immediate test.
clarify me please.

lol brahmos is close to thrice the speed of your turbojet powered c802. so yes you can fire more, but they are easier to intercept.
may be i'm wrong and unable to comprehend chinese physics.

No you're wrong C802 is Chin made and Chin IQ is 150 way above normal humans.... So its automatically a superior missile.... And is cheaper too just like the Chinese version of apple phone which would cost you 20 USD while the real one costs about 600 USD for India.
And above all that CCP army is unbeatable.

Indian defense review is reporting that the latest Brahmos test was failed as the missile lost track and rammed into the ground setting fire to a large grass field according to eye witnesses.

Local police have confirmed the fire but refuse to say anything about the missile.

Source IDRW.
lol even in fake news its so great thing...

Back
Top Bottom