What's new

Did Brahmos fail its latest test ?

I was comparing in my mind to China because both have similar populations and have been independent in current format for about the same time. That's not to say that India has no return. I mean if you throw enough money at it you will get something back. But its just a gut feeling maybe its unwarranted if Indian members are happy good for you

But then, Pakistan was in a better shape than India in 1947 comparatively, and I will refrain from commenting upon the current situation. India's growth story is different and most Indians are satisfied with what has been achieved so far.

But then, Pakistan was in a better shape than India in 1947 comparatively, and I will refrain from commenting upon the current situation. India's growth story is different and most Indians are satisfied with what has been achieved so far.

Well some very important in this context Indians like your Army Chief was not so happy I would say:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/163297-indian-army-running-short-ammunition.html

But hey I'm happy you are happy that's cool

Well some very important in this context Indians like your Army Chief was not so happy I would say:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/163297-indian-army-running-short-ammunition.html

But hey I'm happy you are happy that's cool

yess we are happy and ur pretending to be happy. but somewhere inside you wish that ur country had started tejas and arjun like programs. china has crossed finish line in defence development, india is almost there, where is pakistan? didnt even try to participate in the race.

our navy has 60 ships under cons with 46 in indian ports. can pakistan match these stats? do u consider kolkatta class and shivalik class failures? what abt proect 17 and upcoming 17a(prolly one of the best frigates world has seen).

what abt the awacs. can pak even produce a simple radar?

tejas and arjun have set the stage where future engineers like me will prosper .. inshallah

what abt arjun? pakistan hasnt even made a good quality jeep inits country.

yess we are happy and ur pretending to be happy. but somewhere inside you wish that ur country had started tejas and arjun like programs. china has crossed finish line in defence development, india is almost there, where is pakistan? didnt even try to participate in the race.

our navy has 60 ships under cons with 46 in indian ports. can pakistan match these stats? do u consider kolkatta class and shivalik class failures? what abt proect 17 and upcoming 17a(prolly one of the best frigates world has seen).

what abt the awacs. can pak even produce a simple radar?

tejas and arjun have set the stage where future engineers like me will prosper .. inshallah

what abt arjun? pakistan hasnt even made a good quality jeep inits country.

no point on arguing they will still concentrate on arjun.even though our arjun is our 1st tank and still many countries like israel is impressed by its armor and suspension and gun power.they like enjoying on others failures while ignoring their success.

The point I was making is that a great nation with so many human resources and also spending so much money Arjuna, Teja etc are hardly successes and I was thinking of the last 30 years plus when there have been governments of different hues. I am just pleasantly surprised at the chronic failure of India in these matters

Introspect before commenting on Tejas or arjun .. atleast figure out how to make a jeep in your own country

it was Brahmos test which was carried out and we are talking about bikes, arjun, kaveri etc... LOLLLLL

no point on arguing they will still concentrate on arjun.even though our arjun is our 1st tank and still many countries like israel is impressed by its armor and suspension and gun power.they like enjoying on others failures while ignoring their success.

i just want them to know that first come on scale with India, then compare us with others. they can count 2-3 of our called hypothetical failures, but seems like they dont have enough mathematical skills to count our successes(too big number for them).:tdown:

"for an engineer failure is not a failure until he keeps trying to fix it" - Karan :yahoo:

i just want them to know that first come on scale with India, then compare us with others. they can count 2-3 of our called hypothetical failures, but seems like they dont have enough mathematical skills to count our successes(too big number for them).:tdown:

"for an engineer failure is not a failure until he keeps trying to fix it" - Karan :yahoo:

yup I agree with every word you said.even Arjun is not a failure yes it "failed in the past but they already FIXED those problems" encountering problems doesn`t mean failure.And they keep on forgetting how bad our situation was 20 years ago which further delayed both projects

The point I was making is that a great nation with so many human resources and also spending so much money Arjuna, Teja etc are hardly successes and I was thinking of the last 30 years plus when there have been governments of different hues. I am just pleasantly surprised at the chronic failure of India in these matters

FIrstly, please correct the spelling of Tejas. Else there are enough funny names that can be voiced for your dear old Thunda(r) as well

Number 2.. Havent you heard that thing about "girte hain sheh sawar hi maidane jang mein.. Woh Tifl kya girain jo ghutno ke bal chalen...."

I say trying and failing is still better than not trying at all.. IN my book, getting kits from China and assembling them in Pakistan and then calling it joint development or importing from NKorea and repainting the flag on the missile before the test is as bad as not trying at all.. So while you are pleasantly surprised at India's chronic failure in these matters, arent you unpleasantly surprised at Pakistan's inability to even try ??

I think the chest thumping chinese are going to be incredibly unhappy to hear maryab say that china was not independent :p

Lets ignore rest of maryab's rants, he can't contain himself on certain kinds of threads and maybe its not his fault. Let him have the burnt grass this time, they have said they will eat grass if required anyway.

Please... Where do you get all of news of the unsuccessful missile tests, all of faults and teething troubles? It's from the Indian media who gets its info from the state own companies.

He is suffering from CSA. poor guy!!

BraHAHAHAmos turns out to be a dud. Russians made the ramjet rocket and that's fine. indians made the guidance and it's a total failure.

Back
Top Bottom