What's new

Did BBC Just Censor Kulbhushan's name from Asad Umar's Interview?

did they asked for the permission of Asad Umer before ''cutting the interview'' short and asked him if he is ok to omit the important information which he could think and Pakistan could think are important to be heard in the world or not?

Pakistan government must sue BBC

Hasn't the ICJ already spanked the Pakistani state on this topic?
why wail in front of BBC like dehati aurats?

Excellent... the best defense is attack. Go on the offensive.

Yeah the interview was just "long enough" to cut out Yadav's name, and fit perfectly in the time slot when his name was cut.... these people think we are dumb :partay:

BBC now trying to put out fires by feigning innocence.
Yeah, very conveniently they came up with this excuse, you must see the response they have got to their tweet. No one is buying it!

WoW, BBC u-turn. The anchor was trying hard to incriminate Asad Umer and his Gov for cracking down on journalist and media person. Now, look what they did themselves...BBC Works For BJP.
Why BBC anchor asked a question from Asad Umar that Pakistan is silent on Jamal murder because of 6 billion Saudi packages. My Question to him , When Indian commandos killed UAE princess in Goa because she thought India is a secular country and can give her the political asylum. Where is the human rights activist, NGO, Superpower or corrupt media raise voice against India for violation of human rights? his excuse may be, Sorry I am not in his show chair :) what a BBC Joke, BBC exposed for what it really is. BBC just kill the freedom of speech with its own bare hands. Cold Blood murder! London needs to answer why this censorship and why protecting India.
Why he is protecting here India and not held responsible for princess murder.
The Indian commandos "threatened everyone aboard with guns, and dragged Sheikha Al Maktoum away as she screamed that she was claiming political asylum". but she was killed by Indian commando's gas shelling.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-sheikha-latifa-al-maktoum-1332864-2018-09-05
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-beaten-commandos-enforcing-Islamic-law.html

Last edited:
Seriously Pakistan literally **** this BBC and Trump in past two events.. HAHAHAHHAH man foreign office and Govt really on FIRE! GOOOD WORK IK REGIME!
It wasnt the government but the trolls
download (2).jpg

BS, they had to cut "14" seconds and only found terrorist Yadav portion? :rofl: I must say Nawaz gov behaved like a hijra compared to this. Probably because Nawaz want to be in world leaders good books for his internal politics and tussle with establishment.

BS, they had to cut "14" seconds and only found terrorist Yadav portion? :rofl: I must say Nawaz gov behaved like a hijra compared to this. Probably because Nawaz want to be in world leaders good books for his internal politics and tussle with establishment.
Ghenda you always have to be this grumpy :(.

Pakistani Govt should Ban BBC, DW, Al Arabia, CNN and etc

I think Pakistani people should watch RT (Russia Today) than BBC, DW , CNN and Al Arabia...
RT (Russia Today) belongs to Russia, at least they are not Propaganda master like BBC, CNN, VOA, Al Arabia and etc

Every single question he made got thrashed by Mr. Asad Umer with facts, figures and logic. I must say i feel good voting for PTI.

BBC exposed itself, good going by PTI to put across the statement and reveal BBC as a propaganda tool.

CNN & BBC have damaged Pakistan in 18 years than any other state ever did
Actually bbc is a public funded organisation with a recorded tilt against India.
It was banned in 1974 by the Congress government for its anti India views.
BBC follows its government's line on foreign affairs and the British government has still not got over being kicked out by gandhi and the Congress.
It always supports Pakistan vis vis India as Pakistan is a creation of the British. Historically it has supported pakistan even calling the Mumbai attackers as gunmen not terrorists.
Pakistan bolsters the British view that in their absence the colonies have gone to the dustbins.
Indias success on the other hand are discomfitting to the BBC and it always indulges in muck raking.
Check the India part of BBC news and I can assure you they will have atleast 90% anti India/negative news on India.
BBC is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom