What's new

Did Barkha Dutt know Zakir Rashid Bhat, Wani's Successor?

Are the two faces same?

• Total voters

PARIKRAMA

Reaction score
Country
India
Did Barkha Dutt know Zakir Rashid Bhat, Wani's Successor?

I saw right now a series of tweet and a lot of discussion going on this topic..

Sample below is the allegation and the basis of the tweets.......

CqKHMkqUsAAYgW5.jpg

and this pic

CqKHPEOVMAAzpCR.jpg

Here is the tweet where everything changed over discussion

I myself am not sure as i dont have any facial recognition software installed here to match the pics.. The online ones (betaface) based on side view of pic 1 with BDutt shows 61% match

Another said this
upload_2016-8-19_11-1-44.png

upload_2016-8-19_11-2-35.png

Done with : https://skybiometry.com/demo/face-grouping

Now i still dont have any valid pics as the first pic is a side view and tilt is beyond 45 degree in normal recognition softwares.. Beyond this will need a much hardwired detection schemes..

So dont know what to comment on this..

If its really the same man then he is really having courage to come in front of the whole world and showcase how he is easily travelling across J&K inspite of him being a proclaimed terrorist commander now. Also BDutt might have got exclusive news reports if she knows this guy and if she really went to have a talk and his view point..

It may also be true that BDutt is being targeted like always for her special love hate relationship with present government and a certain media house. And thus such tweets are more to instigate hatred against her..

Please note and i am clarifying right now itself that there is no intention from my side to malign BDutt. I just wish to understand if this a chance encounter if the faces are of same person or is this a similarity led anti BDutt wave..

What you all think..

Tagging all members
@Abingdonboy @anant_s @randomradio @Ankit Kumar 002 @MilSpec @Koovie @Echo_419 @Dash @hellfire @ito @SR-91 @AMCA @DesiGuy1403 @ranjeet @hellfire @fsayed @SpArK @AUSTERLITZ @nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair @TejasMk3@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @egodoc222 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @GURU DUTT @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @Spectre@litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @-xXx- @Perpendicular @proud_indian @Mustang06 @Param @Local_Legend @Ali Zadi @hellfire @egodoc222 @CorporateAffairs @Major Shaitan Singh @jha @SmilingBuddha @#hydra# @danish_vij @[Bregs] @Skillrex @Hephaestus @SR-91 @Techy @litefire @R!CK @zebra7 @dev_moh @DesiGuy1403 @itachii @nik141993 @Marxist @Glorino @noksss @jbgt90 @Skull and Bones @Kraitcorp @Crixus @others

Hard to tell.
It's not very easy for a commander of a internationally designated terrorist organization to ride around in a scooter specially when there is a curfew imposed because of the protests against the encounter of a fellow terrorist commander.

Even if the said guy is the next Hizb commander, there is a strong possibility that Barkha didn't know about the actual identity of the man who helped her.

Ps - @PARIKRAMA bro you too copy/pasting someone else's tagging list.:P

Hard to tell.
It's not very easy for a commander of a internationally designated terrorist organization to ride around in a scooter specially when there is a curfew imposed because of the protests against the encounter of a fellow terrorist commander.

Even if the said guy is the next Hizb commander, there is a strong possibility that Barkha didn't know about the actual identity of the man who helped her.

Ps - @PARIKRAMA bro you too copy/pasting someone else's tagging list.:P
Thats the issue i am also facing.. The face tilt beyond 45 degree makes it difficult to gauge a high percentage similarity

See this link
https://www.betafaceapi.com/demo.html

It shows 61% as i said in opening post.. Unfortunately if we had a better pic in the scooty, we might have been able to say clearly.. a recognition of around 85%+ hit would have raised more eye brows

.. and yes, list is copy paste from other threads..

Its a different guy.
That what i also thought at first .. but with 61% its very similar face.. As i said above, a higher % in recognition should have given us a perspective.. possibly a better 1st pic angle would have cleared all doubts at one go..

possibly a look alike
Thats a good possibility no doubt..

Thats the issue i am also facing.. The face tilt beyond 45 degree makes it difficult to gauge a high percentage similarity

See this link
https://www.betafaceapi.com/demo.html

It shows 61% as i said in opening post.. Unfortunately if we had a better pic in the scooty, we might have been able to say clearly.. a recognition of around 85%+ hit would have raised more eye brows

That what i also thought at first .. but with 61% its very similar face.. As i said above, a higher % in recognition should have given us a perspective.. possibly a better 1st pic angle would have cleared all doubts at one go..

Thats a good possibility no doubt..

did you check the video of her show ? perhaps a better angle available there

May another terrorist. What a coincidence with burka DUTT. Hazif Saed praise her personally. Terrorist look alike Roaming with her. All Islamic activists slams her on open debate. Hilary Clinton likes her. It's overall too good to be coincidence

May another terrorist. What a coincidence with burka DUTT. Hazif Saed praise her personally. Terrorist look alike Roaming with her. All Islamic activists slams her on open debate. Hilary Clinton likes her. It's overall too good to be coincidence
illuminati confirmed..

Well you never know... some people already alleged that barkha helped pakistani side when she was reporting from kargil. it just a rumour.. not proven..

61% is close enough. But it may be an another attempt to defame her.

Back
Top Bottom