What's new

Did anyone get the email after the recent ID fiasco two days ago?

For users who care about email address and DOB. They can request us and we will input it for their choice in our DB.

I know I might sound $tupid but yesterday I received one crazy message on my cell phone(note that I login from my cell phone sometimes)...so the $tupid part that is confusing me is whether some of my info is leaked somehow...? Is there a possibility for that?

I could check the alerts. Not mine, I mean alerts of other members whose IDs kept logging on on my browser. I can check mine any time.

That's not a concern.

I know I might sound $tupid but yesterday I received one crazy message on my cell phone(note that I login from my cell phone sometimes)...so the $tupid part that is confusing me is whether some of my info is leaked somehow...? Is there a possibility for that?

We don't store cell phone numbers or ask.

I changed my email for this web and password .
Also did the same for my email too.Besides that email was sent to me and three others.

I did not realise the issue would escalate to this level.

It was simple email, making fun that our accounts of PDF were compromised no links etc.
I know not to click on any such links nor reply back to such emails.
I dont think it was one of the hackers who wrote that email...or else many more members would have 've got that email.

It must be one of the few members who could open your "contact details" from your profile. But the contact details of not everyone could be opened...you were just an unlucky one.

Last edited:

I dont think it was one of the hackers who wrote that email...or else many more members would have 've got that email.

It must be one of the few members who could open your "contact details" from your profile. But the contact details of not everyone could be opened...you were just an unlucky one.
Yes it appears so that he was able to access mine and two others email ids and sent an email to us to fool us into thinking we got hacked.
Because if it was a hack there would have been a general message to everyone.
I took the necessary precautions now, if anyone logs in from another place i will get a notification.

My facebook page is filled with religious bullshits after this

i use some random BS email for posting here so no worries to me either.

Yes it appears so that he was able to access mine and two others email ids and sent an email to us to fool us into thinking we got hacked.
Because if it was a hack there would have been a general message to everyone.
I took the necessary precautions now, if anyone logs in from another place i will get a notification.
You do know that you 've been on the radar for quite sometime now. Lol
I'm not surprised that somebody pulled that prank on you. :P

yeh forum humesha marked rehta hai and it's good :whistle:

yeh forum humesha marked rehta hai and it's good :whistle:
I meant the member @wolfschanzze not the forum.Hes known for his rightist views. Lol
But to be on the safer side none of my info on this forum is right,not even the email id, though I've synchronized it with my mobile to get news related to this site.

You do know that you 've been on the radar for quite sometime now. Lol
I'm not surprised that somebody pulled that prank on you. :P
LoL if i am then i would be surprised :D

I meant the member @wolfschanzze not the forum.Hes known for his rightist views. Lol
But to be on the safer side none of my info on this forum is right,not even the email id, though I've synchronized it with my mobile to get news related to this site.
Don't worry none of my info on this forum is true either, so i am not worried. I always make it a point to make use pseudo info before i join some gaming sites or other sites,this has been my practice since a long time and only my real life friends know about me. :D

Back
Top Bottom