What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

It's time for us to take Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto out to the woods and turn him into our sex slave and lets see how necessary he thinks it is after were done with his booty.
it's ok you can have him all to yourself, and your gays partners. LOL!!

:omghaha:Where are those 250000?
two of 250,000
Japan_navy.jpg

Japan navy
japan+navy+banner.jpg

I think they do not need that number, bro, it's too much in peace time ...
Well, Vietnam has more than 400,000 military personnel with a population of 90 millions, while Japan has only 250,000 with a population of over 128 millions.

Japan should be capable to take on China alone in case the U.S. denies support or withdraws combat troops from Japan one day. I think Mr Abe wants this. Japan has money and resources, they can do without problems.

Well, Vietnam has more than 400,000 military personnel with a population of 90 millions, while Japan has only 250,000 with a population of over 128 millions.

Japan should be capable to take on China alone in case the U.S. denies support or withdraws combat troops from Japan one day. I think Mr Abe wants this. Japan has money and resources, they can do without problems.
Vietnam's case is difference with Japan, it's necessary for us maintain that number and military conscription service (I think you know what I mean). JSDF need power from Air and Sea more than ground, they also have reservers number for general mobilization.
I think Vietnam will also transform to all professional military service and reduce number, too.
two of 250,000
Japan navy
They're model, really.
Damn, I was this close to signing up with the Chinese marines. So close.....
What did you mean!? want the girls or something?

Vietnam's case is difference with Japan, it's necessary for us maintain that number and military conscription service (I think you know what I mean). JSDF need power from Air and Sea more than ground, they also have reservers number for general mobilization.
I think Vietnam will also transform to all professional military service and reduce number, too.

They're model, really.

:omghaha:Yes,Poor Vietnam :rofl:

They're model, really.

What did you mean!? want the girls or something?

First it's a joke, and if you don't get it it's fine.

Second, you can't do a Japan. For one thing you don't got the economic might of the Japanese and the technological know how of the Japanese.

Vietnam will reduce numbers eventually, but only when it has reliable allies capable of fighting with you, as one of the reasons for small Japanese force is the Americans.

IF you do it too soon, you will be vulnerable with no weapons advantage or even parity, and no numbers either.

Back
Top Bottom