What's new

Diamer Basha Dam construction Updates

106443415_2647978318804019_3771705608359150204_n.jpg
This picture is about another project ( kohala i think) as diamir bhasa will produce 4500MW.

Ec9MBa1XkAA-M7g

Land Bought and Alloted for Daimer Dam in PMLN Term.
Thank You PMLN
Thank You Nawaz Sharif

Last edited:
Ec9MBa1XkAA-M7g

Land Bought and Alloted for Daimer Dam in PMLN Term.
Thank You PMLN
Thank You Nawaz Sharif

Let me ask my question again, did any construction started on the dam during PMLN's tenure? They could have kick started construction on this dam anywhere between 2013 to 2018, but they didn't.

Anyways, you can keep thanking Noora for whatever fairy tales you want. Fact is, its PTI govt who kick started the project within first 2 years of their govt. That's what a serious / sincere govt would normally do.

Imran Khan/PTI were against CPEC itself.

Ahsan condemns Imran's statement against Chinese development assistance
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reform, Ahsan Iqbal has strongly condemned Imran Khan's st
https://www.brecorder.com/news/1931...tement-against-chinese-development-assistance
https://dailytimes.com.pk/37289/twists-and-turns-ptis-policy-on-cpec/

Again as always, you're running away from the main topic of discussion and busy posting your usual :blah:.

What's next?

IK announces another new project in city xyz.

And @Tameem : NS pooped in this area in 2015, so all credit of this project goes to NS. Thank you NS. :woot:

Noonies!!!! :hitwall:

Be it IK or NS nobody in water strived country gives afkk. All they need is water and electricity which is the job of the govt. So shame on NS for not completing the project in his term, and shame on IK of he doesn't complete in his term.

Be it IK or NS nobody in water strived country gives afkk. All they need is water and electricity which is the job of the govt. So shame on NS for not completing the project in his term, and shame on IK of he doesn't complete in his term.
How can he complete it in his term it it takes 8-9 years to construct it?

Shame on you for not realizing that IK is the first ruler after Ayub Khan to start dam construction.

Back
Top Bottom