What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Please your MQM logic to yourself.

You MQM goons are so idiot to find solace in bomb blasts in KPK for your own ego
sorry bt i dont give a dam to MQM, or any political,party of pakistan, much or less all of them are same?
but enjoy fake , un protectable, damocrazy of IK?
thts what your luck is for comming 5 years! in the end you voted them?

here we go, quaid e azam was poisoned, gen zia,s plane got hit by a SAM, story goes on ?
last of special ops done by PAKARMY against terrorists, u need to get the details?
it was dam damocrazy which gave, whole of dam SAWAT to fazul ullha ?
it was PAKARMY which took it, back!
no pakistan doesnt need the bushes of political crouption , of which these bastered politicians are hidding, & were still unndecidable against terrror?
instead they keep atendding royal buffets in england?

be affraid & enjoy damocrazy!
well come to naya KPK?

again u dragging PTI in it ..how low MQM can go .. trying to divert attention .. PTI dont kill people like MQQQM ..stop this bullshit .. have some self respect

sorry bt i dont give a dam to MQM, or any political,party of pakistan, much or less all of them are same?

ab kehtay hain tu altaaf bhie ko behta detay hain kpk mei ...

I understand that they were that many, but it's 4 hours..even if the army is unable to get in, for whatever reasons...in that much time you can get all the cops in the city to the area, with Ak's, if nothing heavier. You can even call all the guys that are off shift from home and redirect them towards the prison. That should mean thousands of men, right? I understood from our media that the jail is in a big town..

This is cynical, but the casualties are also very light on both sides, to me it seems that there wasn't much of a fight going on.

Very weird, from an outsiders point of view..

Its a tribal area bordering Afghanistan and as i said POLCIE not even having old rifles what to say about AKs . and yes during attacks on prisons here in my country there had been NOT Much fight bewteen police (in many cases the FEW policemen let them do what they were there for) as they were not having enough for their own defence let alone fighting the terrorists.

i remember the local provincial govt was NOT willing to provide weapons to police in Swat when militants were stronger there then Army gave from is own quota after approval by Governor of KPK at that time

thank you and i dont take mornonic comments from morons into account.

I understand that they were that many, but it's 4 hours..even if the army is unable to get in, for whatever reasons...in that much time you can get all the cops in the city to the area, with Ak's, if nothing heavier. You can even call all the guys that are off shift from home and redirect them towards the prison. That should mean thousands of men, right? I understood from our media that the jail is in a big town..

This is cynical, but the casualties are also very light on both sides, to me it seems that there wasn't much of a fight going on.

Very weird, from an outsiders point of view..

Even last prison break in Bannu, Pakistan, where some 400 inmates escaped(including many Taliban fighters), only 2 policeman were injured. Seems like they put up very little resistance and/or terrorist have insider help.

again u dragging PTI in it ..how low MQM can go .. trying to divert attention .. PTI dont kill people like MQQQM ..stop this bullshit .. have some self respect

ab kehtay hain tu altaaf bhie ko behta detay hain kpk mei ...
who is incharge of KPK?
where this terrorist attack happened, who shouldbe made responsible?
MQM keep digging it, i,dont give a dam?:lol:
just remember some time latter you ill gone find, CM khattak hangged in qisa khoani bazzar, by mullha fazalullha sawati & his thugs, they are just prepareing for the final showdown in peshawar?
then what, another royal wine buffet in london by IK? he just did that, didnt he?

Its a tribal area bordering Afghanistan and as i said POLCIE not even having old rifles what to say about AKs . and yes during attacks on prisons here in my country there had been NOT Much fight bewteen police (in many cases the FEW policemen let them do what they were there for) as they were not having enough for their own defence let alone fighting the terrorists.

i remember the local provincial govt was NOT willing to provide weapons to police in Swat when militants were stronger there then Army gave from is own quota after approval by Governor of KPK at that time

thank you and i dont take mornonic comments from morons into account.
thanks for your moranic support of PTI, KPK govt & TTp?
keep it up, enjoy damocrazy?

Hmmmm.... what's your beef with IK anyways - who do you support btw? :blink:

who is incharge of KPK?
where this terrorist attack happened, who shouldbe made responsible?
MQM keep digging it, i,dont give a dam?:lol:
just remember some time latter you ill gone find, CM khattak hangged in qisa khoani bazzar, by mullha fazalullha sawati & his thugs, they are just prepareing for the final showdown in peshawar?
then what, another royal wine buffet in london by IK? he just did that, didnt he?

thanks for your moranic support of PTI, KPK govt & TTp?
keep it up, enjoy damocrazy?

guys its not matter between PTI and MQM..

pakistan comes first. those who are accountables should must give answers when they have intelligence about attack then why they didnt prepare for it. an dhow come 150 militants arrive there as we got news army surrounded the jail. then how come 300+150 Criminals + Militants escape? its really a miracle may they used UFO's .

its all look like freaking bullshit.

dear i am still waiting update from ur side :undecided:

IK i love him as a NIAZI, or as a celebrity!
but i hate him as a politician?
8d84cb1f3e9376460f79b9159f97720e.jpg

I support dictator!

@Hyperion, who did you cousin kill bro? Are you sure he didn't kill prisoners since there were 3 prisoners dead also!

How could 300 people escape from DI Khan!!!???

Pathetic.

I would agree with one thing of the IG though, these jails are not meant to lock up high profile prisoners of Taliban or LeJ. For that you need new prisons in secure places, not right next to FATA. ISI and IB lockup should do the job for these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
PA and ISI will win the war, just give them the mandate to do that. Allow them to go completely medieval on the TTP, allow them to execute TTP scums as they please. Allow them to go after their families and allow them to attack them at their will. You can't tie up both the hands of PA and expect them to win this war, this is simply just not fair. Tell the judiciary to stop letting the terrorist scums go free after the Army apprehends them. This war can never be won till the day the people of Pakistan realize that this war is our war. The only way to get rid of the TTP is to deal with them with an iron hand, that is the only way and nothing less. Simple

I can't believe that you would want that. You never want your army to be medieval or uncultured. You train them and have a standing army precisely because you want to control rag tag armies with ease and crush them while being civil.
What is needed here is proper coordination between Army, Politicians, Police, Bureaucracy and Judiciary. Oh yes... don't support any terrorist.

One thing i don't understand is how could they escape on foot from inside of a ******* city a mob of 300+150=450 men?
Where was PA helicopters?Even a small recon drone?
Forget airborne support why weren't they pursued with armed motor vehicles or Armoured personnel carriers,heck even jeeps?Surely motor vehicles would have caught up with 450 people mob fleeing on foot?This seems completely unbelievable to me.Daal mein kuch kaala hain,probably inside deal was made that u can take these prisoners?

Pata nahi kai jhak maar rahai hain yeh. Wasting money and precious resources on themselves and the result is this.

Question to Military establishment fan boys, Why Airforce lied to us about destroyed AWAC, why no disciplinary action taken against those who lied to nation to hide their incompetence?

The blame lies with all of us. Taliban/Lej/Al-Qaida support is widespread among all sections of the society. We make criminals & traitors heroes and condemn the military who are dying for the motherland. Thinking of the nation is skewed.

We are trying Musharraf for ordering attack on Lal Masjid thugs & on Akbar Bugti, both were challenging State of Pakistan’s writ and they fought Pak Army with guns. When SC agrees to try Head of the State for enforcing the State’s writ, this means that judiciary in Pakistan is partial and vindictive and you send message to the anti-state elements that in Pakistan everything goes.

US drone attacks are universally condemned because majority killed are women & children. Drones attacks are infringe Pakistan’ sovereignty and quite rightly should be condemned. Whereas TTP & her allies commit murder of the innocents, kill unarmed Shias with impunity, attack GHQ, PAF Karma, PNS Mehran, destroy schools, bomb shrines etc. but JI Amir, Manawwar Hasan, PTI leadership, members of PML-N such as Rana Sana Ullah and many Urdu media journalists as well members of this forum will not condemn TTP actions outright and always try to qualify their condemnation with if & but.

Pray tell me isn’t attack on jail to free convicted prisoners also a direct attack on Pakistan’s sovereignty? OBL & his family hiding in Pakistan for 6 years without GOP permission was not a breach on Pakistan’s sovereignty? Some bigots even spread the rumours that attack on Malala was a drama to justify army action on North Waziristan!!! For heaven’s sake, there is no end to your hatred of the Pakistanis and love of the Taliban butchers?

Now Mr Khattak is shedding crocodile tears by putting the blame on security agencies, he should be pleased that his falsely convicted friends are now free to resume killing & bombing Pakistan.

I don’t have a monopoly on patriotism, but surely it appears that people such as MR Pervez Khattak who openly admit that Taliban, who directly attack writ of Pakistan Gov’t are not his enemies; has little love for the State of Pakistan and he is CM for KPK, the province suffering the most from TTP atrocities!

Sadly we are all paying the price for the bigotry of religious extremists who never wanted Pakistan to be created in the first place. In such as environment I fear for Pakistan as sons of her soil do not love her enough to resist the savages who ravage and bomb her territory.

Back
Top Bottom