What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Militants attack DI Khan central jail

Several blasts were heard after militants launched an attack on Dera Ismail Khan Central Prison late on Monday night, Express News reported.
According to the report, terrorists wearing police uniforms tried to force their way into the jail compound. Suicide blasts were also reported to have taken place. The blasts are reported to be a mix of rocket attacks, grenades and suicide blasts.
At least two police personnel have also been injured in the attack.
Express News correspondent Ramzan Seemab said that militants and security forces were still engaged in fierce fighting. Additional contingents of security forces have also been dispatched to the area cordoned off the site. Army troops have also been called in.
The prison holds as many as 280 inmates, many of them militants affiliated with the banned terror outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.
On Sunday, at least three prisoners managed to escape from this same prison when inmates Dera Ismail Khan Central Jail attacked and took some of the guards as hostage.

Militants attack DI Khan central jail – The Express Tribune

Update: TV channels report there are 250 alleged terrorists among 5000 inmates. At least 50 fled. Clashes continue.

I'm getting intel that it was someone very important caught yesterday...... he couldn't escape..... I think he has been fried......

"50 fled"- as in 50 otherwise imprisoned terrorists have escaped in the confusion? :undecided:

so then now, whts the reaction of provincial govt of PTI on it?
because drones couldnt be stopped, so does militants cant be stopped?:lol:
militry opreations ?no option for PTI?
talks just stupid talks! till the day millitants make up a army of libreted inmates, to govern the whabi state of talbinistan?:angry::smokin:

2d0drio.jpg

I'm getting intel that it was someone very important caught yesterday...... he couldn't escape..... I think he has been fried......

Any verified reports coming from the ground? Some leader, TTP or LeJ?

Terrorists are still inside the jail : IG Jail

We are not sure how many terrorists have entered the jail: IG Jail

Back
Top Bottom