What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

why high profile terrorists or the terrorists were placed in central jail, and not at some secured undisclosed location? #JS

militants attacked from 3 sides , serious confrontation militants cannot access inside jail ¬ info minister kpk

They weren't..... they were just caught 18 hours ago..... was supposed to be shifted.... however, let's wait and see.......

why high profile terrorists or the terrorists were placed in central jail, and not at some secured undisclosed location? #JS

Army & Elite Force have covered the jail from all corners

2w5n402.jpg

Well, I'm waiting as well.... for confirmation..... nothing to worry about, I know the place very well.....

So you want to terrorists have no chance of success in freeing someone from the prison?

Well, I'm waiting as well.... for confirmation..... nothing to worry about, I know the place very well.....

Not going to sit well with many people. I thought Hafiz sahib was muhib-e-watan to the extreme? :undecided:

Fry these scumbags, cordon them off, get them into intersecting lines of fire- create a ******** kill box and fry them- LMGs, Mortars whatever it takes. Set an example.

They weren't..... they were just caught 18 hours ago..... was supposed to be shifted.... however, let's wait and see.......

seeing the sensitivity of the situation, thy should have been taken to unknown location. anyhow, I hope they remain in custody and give valuable information.

LOL.... of course ma man.... if I were visiting, I'd be there as well....... :D

It's hunting season..... :P

Not going to sit well with many people. I thought Haffiz sahib was muhib-e-watan to the extreme? :undecided:

Fry these scumbags, cordon then off, get them into intersecting lines of fire- create a ******** kill box and fry them- LMGs, Mortars whatever it takes. Set an example.

Not going to sit well with many people. I thought Haffiz sahib was muhib-e-watan to the extreme? :undecided:

Fry these scumbags, cordon then off, get them into intersecting lines of fire- create a ******** kill box and fry them- LMGs, Mortars whatever it takes. Set an example.

The attackers are using RPG's by the dozen and grenades too in an attempt to bring down the wall.
God knows who they were after but definitely high profile guys who may be middle or top leadership... additionally there could be bomb experts and others who are out of those that escaped.

Back
Top Bottom