What's new

DHOOOOOOOOM 2 ;)

yeah, but now drag your girlfriend to the cinema to c Dhoom 2. You will see the lovely Aishwarya Rai who incidentally is much hotter than Rani Mukherjee ;)
Also as an added bonus to your ticket price to the multiplex will be Bipasha Basu roaming around in a 2 peice bikini :D

ANd your girlfriend will also see the lovely Hrithik Roshan display his physique and upper body which i must say is quite impossible to achieve for me in my lifetime!

:lol: :D

:disagree: :disagree:

Malay Im regretting to know some people and placing them high .
damn foolish me

I cant watch seriouse movies now a days, so as i think bollywood has stopped making seriouse movie too. I love the comedy stuff

Munna bhai MBBS was good one and i would recomment you guyz to watch "HULCHAL", Arshad Warsi & Paresh Rawal have performed brilliant comedy roles in it. Plus they are my fav too.

What's your ethnicity? And have you seen Mujhse Shaadi Karogi?

well iam an urdu speaking person mom from cucutta india dad from an urdu speaking family in former e.pakistan i grew up in jeddah saudia arabia we could not adjust to the bengali culture of bd plus (plus we had some problems there) as for settling down in calcutta and karachi you need some money man a lot of money to start over again so we decided to leave saudi arabia and come to canada and now are just a candian citezen (MASHA'ALLAH) as we did not rivive our bd passport so you can i am of indian/pakistani origen , but now canada is my country we heve been living here for a long time now iam a candian muslim.

yep i have seen mujse shaadi karogi i see all the movis in cinama hall with in the first week of release .

malaymishra123, i saw babul its just ok but it want run too long and also little bit boring i like the song though "har manzar"
however i waiting for guru that should be a nice one

i saw dhoom 2.......its good as far as movie stunts and hritik is there .......ash looked good on her own but did not suite the character she was playing ....sushmita would have done justice to the role....but then there has to be someone else in hritik's replacement to suite sushmita...khair nothing is perfect.....not even films

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom