What's new

Dhoom 3 sucks ! ! !

Not seen Indian movie in loooong time. But saw the trailer.

The BMW K1300R that Amir Khan is riding is my love! Canada licensing for bikes is a tough one else I would have had it

Also the bike transformed into a water scooter & thats where I thought its a plagiarized Transformers & not worth even considering to watch it.
if u havnt seen it....den plzz dun see it....this movie is horrible to the core

Uday chopra is a total irritable waste,as was the actress who played victoria[taken for no reason than to look good].Katrina kaif's role was limited.What i didn't like about the movie was it was all about the chase with bikes.No detail on how the crimes were committed[the real mettle of a thief].Just bike racing mixed with a story of 2 brothers.

All the Dhoom movies had horrible scripts, something Hollywood critics would throw up on....

Dhoom total collection, domestic + foreign crosses 450 crore Rs.
That's called utter stupidity.

Be like Western nations...
Good films... make the record
Bad films... flopped

There is no such thing as flop in India as even the worst of the movies with good actors are bound to be success regardless of the storyline, quality and all.

Dhoom 3 recovering it's budget was more than enough

That's called utter stupidity.

Be like Western nations...
Good films... make the record
Bad films... flopped

There is no such thing as flop in India as even the worst of the movies with good actors are bound to be success regardless of the storyline, quality and all.

Dhoom 3 recovering it's budget was more than enough

The thing is most Bollywood movies have the same script (love story) just with different twists...

Bollywood producers make the same movie over and over again and gullible poor Indians lap it up

& is that a record?
Yup....

Do you know Hollywood is releasing "Oldboy" in English version, complete copy of Korean movie Oldboy.

That's called utter stupidity.Be like Western nations...Good films... make the recordBad films... flopped
There is no such thing as flop in India as even the worst of the movies with good actors are bound to be success regardless of the storyline, quality and all.Dhoom 3 recovering it's budget was more than enough
Do you know, Dhoom 3 also broke the record of Waar in Pakistan too. BTW Hollywood copies a lot from Korean, Japanese movies etc.

@Icewolf its for you too.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom