What's new

Dhoni accepted Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechMan

Reaction score
An office colleague told me yesterday that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has accepted Islam!

I didn't believe him at first and searched on Google and found some news and rumor type of news. He told me that Saeed Answer himself told about this day before yesterday when he came to visit Shahid Afridi's brother probably near his home. As you know Saeed Anwer is into tableegh so he visited Afridi's brother who is probably into tableegh too and there he told the audience that Dhoni has accepted Islam on his hand.

It seems like something definitely happened because like I said I can see about this even on some websites but I wonder why I didn't hear it before? I haven't seen this news in main stream media.

My colleague says since Saeed Anwer himself told this so there is no reason to believe it is not true.

An office colleague told me yesterday that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has accepted Islam!

I didn't believe him at first and searched on Google and found some news and rumor type of news. He told me that Saeed Answer himself told about this day before yesterday when he came to visit Shahid Afridi's brother probably near his home. As you know Saeed Anwer is into tableegh so he visited Afridi's brother who is probably into tableegh too and there he told the audience that Dhoni has accepted Islam on his hand.

It seems like something definitely happened because like I said I can see about this even on some websites but I wonder why I didn't hear it before? I haven't seen this news in main stream media.

My colleague says since Saeed Anwer himself told this so there is no reason to believe it is not true.

INDIANS : :blink:

:rofl:

if he did then good for him. Maybe Mohammad can help his fortunes in getting Indian cricket team to perform better.

Anyways found this..... he was seen offering prayers at a temple just a few days back

Dhoni prays at Deori temple in Ranchi | Cine Vedika | Telugu | News | Daily Serials | TV Shows | Movies| Music

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

INDIANS : :blink:

:rofl:

persians....... will laugh at anything while the world laughs at them :rofl:

if he did then good for him. Maybe Mohammad can help his fortunes in getting Indian cricket team to perform better.

Anyways found this..... he was seen offering prayers at a temple just a few days back

Dhoni prays at Deori temple in Ranchi | Cine Vedika | Telugu | News | Daily Serials | TV Shows | Movies| Music

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

who laugh at us ?

when we launched sat to space or when we troll americans :D

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

who laugh at us ?

atleast searched on internet before posting.
dont become a laughing stock:hitwall:

Look Who's Talking :mps:

who laugh at us ?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

who laugh at us ?

when you like to pass off as innocent while your govt. massacres its own people
world laughs when you got enough oil wealth and human resources yet you somehow manage to screw it up and end up with sanctions without the ability to feed its own people with its own produce.

Ha Ha

again why you trolling?

Persian... OMG, you are not persian, persian were wiped out many centuries ago... :P :)

Who cares, We love his game, no matter he convert to Islam to cristianism...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for trolling yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom