What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

First tell me, what is your impression about words like ''Central Business District'' and ''Locality''? As 3.7 sq. km BKC is named as 'District', it looms large in your mind. But as I have said ''localities'' for 10-20 times bigger areas than BKC, it sound like tiny blocks to you. But what I have said locality is administratively known as district or township in many other countries. We don't have uses of those designation. Many of the areas I mentioned such as Mirpur, Uttara, Dhanmandi, Motijheel are Thana or Police Station. From the British period, Thana is the most prominent administrative set-up in Bangladesh. They are 50 Thanas in Dhaka city, which roughly correspond with localities, neighborhood, residential or commercial 'districts'.
BKC isn't a "district", a Central Business District doesn't literally mean a district.

Only fools spit upward. If we're LDC with a higher nominal GDP/capita, what are you? :)
Only fools lick their own spit :agree:
Even these are after the immense fudging efforts of BBS.
1687502949336-png.935568

If anything more people fell below poverty line during the pandemic. Modi gov has a history of furnishing international agencies with fake stats.
Everything is a lie unless approved by BBS fudging committee :cheesy:

See the thing is I just saw the map of Dhaka and found that all those areas are adjacent to each other, and form a rather small portion of the city, also not every square inch is supposed to be occupied.
94022354_2615383572066479_1682683025961254912_n.jpg

This is the Dhaka city map. Does Uttara adjacent to Gulshan? Mirpur adjacent to Gulshan? Mohammadpur adjacent to Gulshan? Dhanmandi adjacent to Gulshan? Motijheel adjacent to Gulshan? Why are you talking rubbish? Can you read map? I have posted videos from all corners of Dhaka city. To cling to your original troll, you are increasing your stupid posts.

Last edited:
View attachment 935602
This is the Dhaka city map. Does Uttara adjacent to Gulshan? Mirpur adjacent to Gulshan? Mohammadpur adjacent to Gulshan? Danmandi adjacent to Gulshan? Motijeel adjacent to Gulshan? Why are you talking rubbish? Can you read map? I have posted videos from all corners of Dhaka city. To cling to your original troll, you are increasing your stupid posts.
You're posting the map with borders of different divisions, and entire division doesn't mean entire downtown.

And Thanks for confirming my 5-7km radius point.

You're posting the map with borders of different divisions, and entire division doesn't mean entire downtown.

These are not division, Thana boundary within Dhaka city. Dhaka is 306 sq. km containing 10 million people. Population density is 34,000 person/sq. km. All parts of it is densely populated and contains huge number of midrise, high rise buildings. You are thinking, those dense buildings are only in small parts and other parts of Dhaka contains only one-storey detached houses. This is not true. Huge number of high-rise, mid rise buildings are all over Dhaka city. Another fact is, Dhaka does not have any single big down town. It has multiple smaller downtown all over the city. Gulshan is just one of the Downtowns of Dhaka, others are listed here-
1687524548565.png

Still blabbering the same nonsense? Uttara is 15 km away from Gulshan, Mirpur is 10 km, Bashundhara is 17 km. even nearby Motijheel I have posted video is 9 km from Gulshan.

This stupid nonsense is coming from a person from a country where Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are two separate city with gap in between despite only 21km apart. This gives an idea on how much bigger Mumbai is compared to Dhaka.

Last edited:
Other than that, no Dhaka doesn't have 6 Metro lines under construction, just MRT-1 is rest are just planned and only 1 operational and going minor expansions.
Dekh poojari dekh, ankh khulke dekh ye news.

Dhaka MRT Line 1 construction begins​

Bangladesh prime minister inaugurates $US 5.2bn project to build nation’s first underground metro.

MRT-6 is partially operational, not MRT-1.

Depot construction is going on for MRT-1, line construction will start by July this year.

MRT-6 as of now 11.73km operational and 9.53 km under construction. 8.37 km of which will be operational by this October, 2023AD.

India should do strafing runs and destroy banglundesh's 7 rusty hangar queen migs just for luls and target practice for trainee IAF/IN pilots.

I really hope India does this favor to us. Finally the fvckturds in BD government and BAF then buy something good.

Administrative unit

And how far apart are these tiny blocks located from each other?

I didn't post any video or picture just a world bank ss which triggered you lot.

There are hundreds in India, and anyway I didn't even talk of those skyscrapers at all. Its you guys who post videos of Gulshan and surrounding areas to pretend to be comparable to singapore :lol:

Looks like bilol has forgotten the topic of discussion, bringing your abbuji in every single one of the discussion shows how insecure you are when you run out of arguments.

Yeah sure bilol, only problem being its already 2023, even after fudging your numbers your LDC is much behind us :lol:.
View attachment 935568

Keep coping fencejumper mulle, its you who has embarrassed yourself in every discussion which you've had with Indians, you just crave for more everyday.

Yeah except that "REALLY" on Google search stands for "sarr sarr gib me slum pics phrom endia, urjently sarrr" :rofl:.

Be a decent mujeeto and know your place, LDC.

As I said :lol:
View attachment 935569

Wowww grape, CGI render supa powa :lol:
BD next Hong Kong :lol:

Same 5-7km radius areas with different names, once again.

What exactly is this dustpit worth bragging :lol:?

I see, a decent road that does't resemble sub-saharan LDCs. If I'm not wrong, this is some Airport road? Prolly why its decent.

You should've watched it before posting it :lol:

Why exactly?

Typical fencejumper delusions :lol:

Looks like fencejumper namazi is triggered, let me remind you where this convo started...
View attachment 935570

Just because @INDIAPOSITIVE posted a thread which showed an index of liveability of cities worldwide was enough for this foulmouth to start crying "Reeeee Indiaaaaaa".

So who exactly was boasting here? Its your fellow fencejumper bilol who did, and now when you were shown the reality you started claiming that "Indians are claiming to be a supa powa", no we aren't.

Your behaviour of average Bangladeshis since the fake news of "BD overtakes India in GDP per capita" came during the pandemic has turned into false delusive boasting over mediocre stuff.

That behaviour of gay-bongla camelcola mujeetos is like a rickshaw puller mocking a taxi driver saying that he lives in a 1bhk in some sarkari flat while boasting about his own mudhouse because some report said that rickshaw pullers are earning more than taxi drivers :lol:. And when Indian reminds you of your reality, you start cribbing, "Reeeee taxi driver is claiming he is an Airline pilot when he mocks me back!!!" :lol:

Yeah I've seen enough shit like this as well :rofl:
View attachment 935574

Problem is that your standards itself are low that subpar things look over the world to you.

Yup tech workers are coolies but your sweatshop slave labour are billionaires :lol:
You're just b-hurt boy, average fencejumper has no idea what infra is which is why it gets happy seeing his own subpar infra and cribs over others.

Those semi-HSRs are doing us enough to be the fastest growing major economy, unlike sonorland suffering from economic crisis that it needs bailout from the IMF :lol:.

Its raqibools who love to poke their nose everywhere while shitting in their hanging latrines thinking their country has become an ASEAN economic ashian tiggerrr ekomomy.

:rofl:
I see why you put a timestamp in the link at 5:26
Even the one from 5:26 onwards is just average.

Even the poorest places on earth have decent airport roads, the fact that there isn't much to show that you resort to posting airport road proves my point.

You're just self trolling at this point, keep it up!

Just another sub-locality near the same 5-7km radius. Thanks for proving my point once again.

All in all in the entire city thats the tiny circle you're bragging about :lol:
View attachment 935572

No it was not used to demonstrate Srinagar developments, it just went viral on twitter alongside other pics of the city by social media users, and influencers by mistake.

Other than that this gimmick has no real life value, its like making some random village look like Europe and call it a day.

Can you just stop cribbing raqibool?

There is nothing even remotely special over there.

And I'm not even posting any supa dupa video to claim India is a supa powa, you are.

Here's Gorakhpur, 12th largest city in the 2nd poorest state of India.
Thats what Dhaka can compare itself with apparently. Even Gorakhpur is getting Metro trains :lol:.

Even this despite being a s-hole looks more organised than BD.
I am quoted here but I am not going through all this to figure out what I am quoted for

A reality check is in order:

Dekh poojari dekh, ankh khulke dekh ye news.

Dhaka MRT Line 1 construction begins​

Bangladesh prime minister inaugurates $US 5.2bn project to build nation’s first underground metro.

MRT-6 is partially operational, not MRT-1.

Depot construction is going on for MRT-1, line construction will start by July this year.

MRT-6 as of now 11.73km operational and 9.53 km under construction. 8.37 km of which will be operational by this October, 2023AD.
Raqibool thats exactly what I said here
1687527248342.png

Rich Indians worship Rats and poor Indians eat them. Such weirdos these Poojaris are.:lol: Worship and devour the same creature !

Last edited:
I am quoted here but I am not going through all this to figure out what I am quoted for
Lahores a great city to live in - it should have been ranked higher than a lot of these Indian cities when it comes to quality of life

I had asked 'why exactly' there.

Typical fencejumper raqibool still living in 2021, posting that in reply to 2023 IMF data :rofl:

Cope raqibool
1687527690945.png

Going by the Rangarajan panel’s methodology, though, 29.5 per cent of Indians were below the poverty line at the time. But the panel’s report, tabled in June 2014 — shortly after the Bharatiya Janata Party-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) rode to power at the Centrewas never officially accepted by the Government of India.

@CallSignMaverick Under tea seller's leadership there's a lot of data fudging going on, clearly.

Typical fencejumper raqibool still living in 2021, posting that in reply to 2023 IMF data :rofl:

Keep hiding behind forecasts and estimates Hindu rat. What I posted is latest data from World Bank.

1687528196668.png

@CallSignMaverick Under tea seller's leadership there's a lot of data fudging going on, clearly.

Why would BJP junk the report card of congress if it could've got them points to attack them :lol:?
They rejected it prolly since it was done by congis.

When census happens in a few years you can get your numbers. Till the time cope.
1687527690945-png.935639

Over 80 crore Indians survive on 2 Rupees per Kg wheat and 3 Rupees/kg Rice handout from Govt. This reality is far more potent than any Vedic statistics pulled out from 56" a*s of Modi-ji.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom