What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

I have said even 5 km radius contain 75. 54 sq. km area within it. This is not small in dense urban areas.

I have posted videos of Uttara and Mirpur, 20 km away from Gulshan. What do you expect? Does dense cities like Dhaka or Mumbai spread hundreds of km in every direction?
You're missing the point perhaps, not all you posted were neighbours, big chunk were. And sq km isn't the same as km.

100 sq. km sounds like a huge number, but its just 10kmx10km.
Even a circle of 5km radius will have an area of 78.5 sq km.

Agree, but all these localities are just closed to each other, forming a tiny part of entire Dhaka.
Again its like me pointing out dozens of neighbourhoods in SoBo and saying entire Mumbai is like that.
No, these 18 localities are all over spread within Dhaka's 306 sq. km area. For example Uttara, I have posted video is in far north, while Dhanmandi is far south. Mirpur is in far west of Dhaka while Bashundhara is far east. Dhaka is 306 sq. km. All the localities I have posted are within it. But Dhaka Megacity or Greater Dhaka is 1528 sq. km which contains satellite cities like Gazipur, Narayanganj, Savar, Keraniganj etc.

Last edited:
No, these 18 localities are all over spread within Dhaka's 306 sq. km area. For example Uttara, I have posted video is in far north, while Dhanmandi is far south. Mirpur is in far west of Dhaka while Bashundhara is far east. Dhaka is 306 sq. km. All the localities I have posted are within it. But Dhaka Megacity or Greater Dhaka is 1528 sq. km which contains satellite city like Gazipur, Narayanganj, Savar, Keraniganj etc.
See the thing is I just saw the map of Dhaka and found that all those areas are adjacent to each other, and form a rather small portion of the city, also not every square inch is supposed to be occupied.

Heaven on Earth that @CallSignMaverick is so proud of - presenting you, normal areas of Mumbai where the country's richest don't live..

the-worlds-largest-slums--500x350-c-default.jpg

Yup, now post similar pic from Philadelphia and claim that shonordesh >>> USA for all I care :lol:.
Thats how development is measured in ashian tyger, no wonder they easily believe their own fudged economic numbers.

And sq km isn't the same as km.
Have you found me mixing up sq. km and km yet?
100 sq. km sounds like a huge number, but its just 10kmx10km.
100 sq. km is huge if it is dense urban area. Paris city proper is 105 sq. km with 2 million people.

Mumbai is 603 sq. km with 12.5 million people. That is 20x30 km. So when you sneer ''just 5 km radius'', think about it.

Most of my video is from outside of 5 km radius of Gulshan.
Even a circle of 5km radius will have an area of 78.5 sq km.
Exactly this is my point.

Forget Philadelphia, I couldn't find pics like the one below for even the most underdeveloped war torn parts of Africa :lol: ..

Screen-Shot-2017-06-14-at-1.28.30-PM.png
Because those tribals in the pic did it intentionally

But one can't expect more from LDC shonors :lol:

Nothing matters for them, just post shit on India and think your s-hole has become ashian tayger.

Have you found me mixing up sq. km and km yet?

100 sq. km is huge if it is dense urban area. Paris city proper is 105 sq. km with 2 million people.

Mumbai is 603 sq. km with 12.5 million people. That is 20x30 km. So when you sneer ''just 5 km radius'', think about it.

Most of my video is from outside of 5 km radius of Gulshan.

Exactly this is my point.
Lets leave it bhai, haven't been to Dhaka, would love to visit if got a chance, lets leave it here.

Even cities in poorest African countries have a few good streets where the country's richest live. Keep cherry picking, but the world knows you host the largest number of people under the poverty line. Your country is the poster child of global poverty.
World knows and treats you like an LDC, cope.
Only people for whom it comes naturally can do it intentionally. :lol:
Indeed prolly why ashian tygers feel the urge to fencejump :lol:

World knows and treats you like an LDC, cope.

Only fools spit upward. If we're LDC with a higher nominal GDP/capita, what are you? :)

If anything more people fell below poverty line during the pandemic. Modi gov has a history of furnishing international agencies with fake stats.

The difference is that BKC is a Central Business District, not just another locality.
First tell me, what is your impression about words like Central Business ''District'' and ''Locality''? As 3.7 sq. km BKC is named as 'District', so it looms large in your mind. But as I have said ''localities'' for 10-20 times bigger areas than BKC, it sound like tiny blocks to you. But what I have said locality is administratively known as district or township in many other countries. We don't have uses of those designation. Many of the areas I mentioned such as Mirpur, Uttara, Dhanmandi, Motijheel are Thana or Police Station. From the British period, Thana is the most prominent administrative set-up in Bangladesh. There are 50 Thanas in Dhaka city, which roughly correspond with localities, neighborhood, residential or commercial 'districts'.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom