What's new

Dhaka On A Drip

Munshi sir...you being a writer...are making an argument for the sake of argument.

Please quantify your "few" and "many".
You are making sweeping statements one after the other.
Being an OP by being the first one to paste an online article is easy.....do some maths to back your claims. I'm not asking for "Sources" of info unlike some members :crazy:...but just some basic names of those "few and many" and the ratio of BD specific ones to any other news.

I'm pushing you because I'm myself a voracious reader and am pretty confident about my point of view unless you can prove me wrong:D

No I monitor several Indian sites daily and the number of articles that appear on Bangladesh does appear excessive for a country that claims to have no interest in this country.

I do not argue for arguments sake. May be you should stop believing everything the Indians on PDF write. I have been here longer than you and these Indians often distort the truth.

There are already several threads on Indian propaganda on Bangladesh so obviously the Indian media and press must be producing enough such articles. Use your common sense.

No I monitor several Indian sites daily and the number of articles that appear on Bangladesh does appear excessive for a country that claims to have no interest in this country.

I do not argue for arguments sake. May be you should stop believing everything the Indians on PDF write. I have been here longer than you and these Indians often distort the truth.

There are already several threads on Indian propaganda on Bangladesh so obviously the Indian media and press must be producing enough such articles. Use your common sense.

Do you really think I am believing what fellow Indians are posting on PDF?
I'm not a jingoist....not even a nationalist!
This forum is full with fanboys ....which incidentally every forum is. What we say or discuss here has zero impact on any institutions or entities.

The statement in bold really made me laugh out aloud!:laughcry:

When you can't back your argument you are pointing out to common sense?
I have never stated that there is no Indian propoganda....there always is and there always will be!
Its just that we are extremely lousy in execution:bad:

To top it off....since you are still sticking to vague verbosity like "I know, therefore it is" leads credence to the fact that something is amiss.

all parties can fk themselves
You need a party analogous to AAP in BD dude....it would do wonders to BD and decrease the Indian influence :-)

Do you really think I am believing what fellow Indians are posting on PDF?
I'm not a jingoist....not even a nationalist!
This forum is full with fanboys ....which incidentally every forum is. What we say or discuss here has zero impact on any institutions or entities.

The statement in bold really made me laugh out aloud!:laughcry:

When you can't back your argument you are pointing out to common sense?
I have never stated that there is no Indian propoganda....there always is and there always will be!
Its just that we are extremely lousy in execution:bad:

To top it off....since you are still sticking to vague verbosity like "I know, therefore it is" leads credence to the fact that something is amiss.

You need a party analogous to AAP in BD dude....it would do wonders to BD and decrease the Indian influence :-)

Since you do use an Indian flag your opinion on anything related to India is worth zero to me. You obviously have a bias for your 'fellow Indians'.

What we say or discuss here has zero impact on any institutions or entities.

That is why RAW takes so much effort in intimidating me in not writing on PDF then.

Since you do use an Indian flag your opinion on anything related to India is worth zero to me. You obviously have a bias for your 'fellow Indians'.

You gave up that easily?
I overestimated you!

- All hail to Union Jack

That is why RAW takes so much effort in intimidating me in not writing on PDF then.

What should I say? ..."I believe you Milord":pop:

You gave up that easily?
I overestimated you!

- All hail to Union Jack

What should I say? ..."I believe you Milord":pop:

who should waste time for circular indian terror mantra that you are preaching here? But even that is a victory in indian mind; ONLY that far you have reached.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Bangladesh. Just leave us alone so we can make our own decisions without Indian interference.
LOL you hardly see a BD forum thread where the first reply is not by idnian :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom