What's new

Dhaka Gate to return to its past glory

Nahin Bhai, I disagree with this. While one can argue that incompetence is not exclusive to the government, private sector does better than the government in all spheres where it is allowed to compete with the government. Even when the government is allowed to charge the same as pvt sector you can find poor service. They are laggards when it comes to initiative and hiring the best people and it shows in their output
Private companies think and work on a limited scale. So, in any country, people working in private companies show better results.

A govt servant has to download millions of information and store them in the files, computers, and also a part in their head/ mind. Filing itself is tedious but a bureaucrat must learn earnestly how to do filing. It becomes easy that way to find out many references.

Somehow, our people have little aptitude for this kind of torturous work. They are less concentric and want an easy solution for the very difficult problems in a govt institution.

The govt bureaucrats in all the developed countries are different than what the sub-continent bureaucrats are. However, I believe Indian bureaucracy is supposed to be better than ours. But, it is not happening.

Is it because people in the govt become insincere? This trend must be reversed for them to act honestly in both BD and India.

Neither would I. We desi people despite all the cooked up beef amongst ourselves can always agree on this one thing, while we as people are the best of the best, it is only the sarkari incompetence that's holding us back.
We are the govt. Govt is only a reflection of the society at large.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom