What's new

Dhaka-Delhi relations historic: Khaleda

I guess Khaleda / BNP is ready to negotiate their price with India... :rofl: poor bangladeshis- now BNP will be new RAW stooge... :lol:

I guess Khaleda / BNP is ready to negotiate their price with India... :rofl: poor bangladeshis- now BNP will be new RAW stooge... :lol:

Thanks for verifying the fact primary building block of indian thinking is guessing and running propagnda.

Bangladeshis, despite your common 'culture and heritage' with arabia, your land is right where it always was. Take a map, study it.

And do not panic, we have got things under control for u.

Bangladeshis, despite your common 'culture and heritage' with arabia, your land is right where it always was. Take a map, study it.

And do not panic, we have got things under control for u.

Alas, indians are mourning their crippling handicapped location - Pakistan cutting off india from central asian energy sources and great game and Bangladesh cutting india off from SE Asian growth engine. Indians need to zoom out on their map view to see indian predicament.

With several Jamatis like you running around here with $hitload of propaganda; I do not have to put much of effort to add to the pile.. :D

Thanks for verifying the fact primary building block of indian thinking is guessing and running propagnda.

this shows how much Indian support or backing is required for ppl to stay in power or to come to power, and these politicians can go any length to achieve their goals. now whom will BD's vote ? ek taraf khai toh ek taraf kuaa.

whatever it is, meanwhile India should continue its noble work of fencing Indo-BD border.

So what you are really implying is that INDIA meddles in Bangladeshi internal affairs massively.

That is nothing to BRAG about. Shame on India..

Hindu/Sikh, make no different to us. They are enemy entity. :coffee:

We are on the same page boy on this point............ East or West, it does not make any difference to us too:P!!!!!! We feel there are still a no of hybrid left overs or love childs like you in east after '71. So you need not to tell us..........

By the way...u..r..flag????? why a great mujahid still licking D*** & B**l*s of great Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom