What's new

DHA Phase-IV welcome to DHAistan

Lets look at what was happening under IK Pakistan was able to survive through Pandemic, without much deaths, support from GOV for lower class and unlike many countries, country did just stood halt, you have to look Pakistan is not a developed country but they did much better job than US on managing this.

I was wondering how can a Pakistani make these statements, I checked your profile and you don’t even live in Pakistan so it makes perfect sense.

You should say Shukar Alhamdulillah that you live in UK. Allah ﷻ ki panah, if you had seen what was happening in Pakistan to Covid patients and how they were treated, you would’ve touched your ears from fear and said Astaghfar!.

They were laid like bugs like cockroaches in government hospitals, private hospitals were charging LAKHS per NIGHT that’s besides the other charges. They were refusing SEHAT CARDS for various reasons before you mention that.

The arrogance and delusional way expats make these statements makes us Pakistanis angry.

Pakistan suffered so bad, there was shortage of Panadol!!! Forget oxygen masks which not even private hospitals had. Hospitals were telling people to go home, you will get better care in home and be isolated from sick patients, no concept of quarantine in hospital hahahahaa. People weren’t reporting deaths or even getting tests.

The delusional statements you make about Pak govt managing covid under IK is typical of ignorant PTI supporters who live in lalaland and never go outside their house.

PTI collected billions of DOLLARS in aid, heck IK even begged Pakistanis for Chanda but zero, I will say zero rupees of that money was spent on nation. A big fat ZERO!!.

These are facts everyone knew, you just had to go to the hospital near you. Don’t even get me started on how govt was doing corruption in PPE equipment and getting commissions.

PTI didn’t even stop country from working because that would’ve put an end to the luxury IK was enjoying in tax money.

It’s Ramadan so I will stop because just remembering what was going on in the country and what his delusional burger kids supporters claim are like earth and sky, it makes my blood boil and it’s hard not to start cursing the buddha lusting after power lying through his teeth about everything. I haven’t even started at what was happening in country.

I am not going to waste my time on rest of your post. You are absolutely clueless about easily known fact about covid pandemic in Pak and sing praises of PTI when he should be cursed, how will you see the rest of things in objective light.

Keep living in delusion

Watch thievery - whatever makes you sleep at night. The process was done as per law. Granted he should not have even bought the watch for 50% of the value as the optics were not good, but perfectly legal.

He stole the watch which was given to him as a gift by Saudi king and sold it through Gogi. Who was Gogi by the way…uhm uhm
What taxes are you on about? He should have enacted taxes on real estate and retail. He made a huge mistake not to.

The VoNC was a culmination of a Bajwa’s lobbying and a nudge from the US. The cipher, Donald Lu and MoM were real, so deal with it unless you are overdosing yourself. The Military Inc brought the PTM traitors and Sindh MPs murderers so that the VoNC was a success. The majority public perceives that PDM hotch potch is glued by the establishment.

LOL big LOL

America hated IK so removed his government to save his dying political career lol

The best thing that could’ve happened to IK was his removal because if he had completed his 5 years, he wasn’t winning even his home seat. Such was the level of corruption and inflation he created .

By the way, you’re defending a liar

See how it’s hard to defend a liar, the lies just never stop. You haven’t received the memo I guess, IK stopped blaming US few months ago hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

He stole the watch which was given to him as a gift by Saudi king and sold it through Gogi. Who was Gogi by the way…uhm uhm

LOL big LOL

America hated IK so removed his government to save his dying political career lol

The best thing that could’ve happened to IK was his removal because if he had completed his 5 years, he wasn’t winning even his home seat. Such was the level of corruption and inflation he created .

By the way, you’re defending a liar

See how it’s hard to defend a liar, the lies just never stop. You haven’t received the memo I guess, IK stopped blaming US few months ago hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
You speak a lot for someone who's a lying Patwari.

Ah yes

Argumentum ad hominem

When brain of youthiya stops working, he resorts to ad hominem.

Lulzy @ your intellect
Yeah you are a shining example of intellect with you and your 24/7 ranting against IK and PTI. Go out and touch some grass bruh

Stole? Even Maryam doesn’t claim that.

He sold it at 50% of the assessed value and filed the income in his tax returns. If there was any wrongdoing he would be rotting in jail now.

Imran Khan still claims Americans had a role to play. As mentioned above, read the Minutes of Meeting and the members present who signed off including the Chief. Listen to ISPR Babar’s press conference. If you choose to be deaf and dumb, it’s not my problem.

Stole? Even Maryam doesn’t claim that.

He sold it at 50% of the assessed value and filed the income in his tax returns. If there was any wrongdoing he would be rotting in jail now.

Imran Khan still claims Americans had a role to play. As mentioned above, read the Minutes of Meeting and the members present who signed off including the Chief. Listen to ISPR Babar’s press conference. If you choose to be deaf and dumb, it’s not my problem.
Let’s agree to disagree

I have a few tales of how gold is imported into Pakistan via Afghanistan in tonnes and this would make the DHA circus look like a small scale corruption.

Same case with petrol smuggling through Afghanistan border.

But the story for another day.

I have herd this story from Governor Magsi, he was proudly explaining that the jeep rally was entirely being held in his own land. I questioned that you own all these wheat crop?? He said yes, the dam built by Musharraf feeds only my land and last year I sold wheat worth on 90 crore and this is not my main income, main income is smuggling.

Back
Top Bottom