What's new

DGISPR Press Conference : 29 April 2019

Big satetement, "Jab jang ho rahi hoti to hamari priority, saheed ki body uthana nahi hota, hum nishal laga kar chod dete hai."

This exposes whole Kargil fiasco and other losses.
There is a video on YouTube of Indian Army burrying bodies of fallen Pak soldiers during Kargil war with full honour , a soldier should be treated like a soldier even if he is an enemy

There is a video on YouTube of Indian Army burrying bodies of fallen Pak soldiers during Kargil war with full honour , a soldier should be treated like a soldier even if he is an enemy

Pakistan also Saved your W/C Abhi from MOB and treated him humanly and released him as "PEACE GESTURE" your own W/C Abhi was full of Praise for Pakistan Army

The time is up .... That tone sends shivers down my spine

FATF kay Spellings tu sahi likh lay MODI kay BAKHAT. Teri FATF aur teray MODI kay 56 inch ki Chaati dekh li hai Pakistan is not afraid. DG ISPR clearly stated that we started NATIONAL ACTION PLAN since 2014 and there was no Pulwama or FATF in 2014, So take your Typical Indian Mentality somewhere else. AYA BARA DANDA LAGA DANDA LAGA, DANDA tu Hum nay DIYA tha 27th Feburary ko Kaisa MAJA Aya Tha Badaya tha na ???

2014 se 2019 tak kya madarsa chand per they?
70 saal tak aap ko waha kya sikhaya ja raha woh aapko dikha nahi,
100-200 jo terrorism related line per hai..unko seal down kyo nahi kiya ...
aaj aapko funding ki list dikh rahi hai... jab FATF ne aapko dikhayi to chamka..ki bhai ...abb to pura kacha chitha hai inke pass..

FATF kay Spellings tu sahi likh lay MODI kay BAKHAT. Teri FATF aur teray MODI kay 56 inch ki Chaati dekh li hai Pakistan is not afraid. DG ISPR clearly stated that we started NATIONAL ACTION PLAN since 2014 and there was no Pulwama or FATF in 2014, So take your Typical Indian Mentality somewhere else. AYA BARA DANDA LAGA DANDA LAGA, DANDA tu Hum nay DIYA tha 27th Feburary ko Kaisa MAJA Aya Tha Badaya tha na ???

Your Indian AIR CHIEF Stated that "ALL PILOTS AND JETS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR" meanwhile W/C Abhi videos were going VIRAL on Social Media and Pakistani Media, Typical Indian Mentality
talking to indian is like talking to a baboon its like a never ending loop of bullshit you give them fact youll get bs on and on and on till your tire and stop arguing with idiots and then they will claim victory!! this nation is full of liars for them lying is victory and facts is bs! they are like brainless zombie who are fed bs narrative by their great leader shiri modi ki g and talk to them and all of them will stick to whatever bs they are fed and stick to that narrative!!

they a chotya i dont wish harm on anyone but i wish we nuke these mfers out of their existence!

Oh Desperate Pithoo, it landed in IoJ&K.

Mi 17 crashed in IOK and Locals made video of it what about the second indian jet that crashed in IOK ??

Don't be PITHOO just like Indians they are PITHOOS of MODI, They still believe their Indian Air force shot F-16 because MODI Said so, I don't believe unless i see some proofs

He was more Aggressive on PTM than on India, Your DAYS are NUMBERED NOW PTM, Ab DEKHTAY HAIN Tumharay "NARR PUSHTOON" Kiya Kertay hain, Game is ON.
finally!!!

aik missile keh band keh oashteen ko ashraf ghani peh phaik dain

talking to indian is like talking to a baboon its like a never ending loop of bullshit you give them fact youll get bs on and on and on till your tire and stop arguing with idiots and then they will claim victory!! this nation is full of liars for them lying is victory and facts is bs! they are like brainless zombie who are fed bs narrative by their great leader shiri modi ki g and talk to them and all of them will stick to whatever bs they are fed and stick to that narrative!!

they a chotya i dont wish harm on anyone but i wish we nuke these mfers out of their existence!
Please nuke us out of our existence , our nukes dont work at all

Back
Top Bottom