What's new

DG ISPR to address nation tommorow in Kashmir issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he will say something different than our PMIK and SMQ.. I don't want to hear same shit while the Kashmiris are under siege for a month now..
I think that whatever he is going to say, there will be some message in between the lines plus something in there for the next poster to get splashed in Srinagar.

Pakistan doesnt need more speches
GOP should do following instead of waging Wars.
Boycott all Indian products and ask chinese & other countries to export those items to Pakistan.
Give Prime Time to Sikhs & Indian occupied Kashmiris on Pakistani news channels and help them raise the voice in West.
Sponsor more speakers on Western Media to raise the issue.
Stop All Land , Sea & Air Routes for Indian Companies.
Use emabassies in other countries to be more active in the local media and local shows and inform them what india is doing in Kashmir.
Create Better relations with other countries so Pakistan can counter indian influence Specially Iran , Since UAE and others have independed relations with Indian so can Pakistan with iran
Just few suggestion which can do much more than what ever they have been doing

Why would it be termed as an "important P C?"
in this case blame media ....
Why not Kashmir be the topic?
bhai what do you think important step related to military in reference to the future of Kashmir conflict will be announced in press conference ???

obviously there would be something related IOK as well but nothing significant would be announced ....

this is my understanding .... I may be totally wrong

in this case blame media ....

bhai what do you think important step related to military in reference to the future of Kashmir conflict will be announced in press conference ???

obviously there would be something related IOK as well but nothing significant would be announced ....

this is my understanding .... I may be totally wrong

OK - thank you.

May be I misunderstood your post. I thought it's only to do with 6th Sept.

Pakistan doesnt need more speches
GOP should do following instead of waging Wars.
Boycott all Indian products and ask chinese & other countries to export those items to Pakistan.
Give Prime Time to Sikhs & Indian occupied Kashmiris on Pakistani news channels and help them raise the voice in West.
Sponsor more speakers on Western Media to raise the issue.
Stop All Land , Sea & Air Routes for Indian Companies.
Use emabassies in other countries to be more active in the local media and local shows and inform them what india is doing in Kashmir.
Create Better relations with other countries so Pakistan can counter indian influence Specially Iran , Since UAE and others have independed relations with Indian so can Pakistan with iran
Just few suggestion which can do much more than what ever they have been doing

These are not "more speeches".
They are trying to integrate the response.

Note that two FM from KSA and UAE are coming tomorrow. The time of PC is after that they would have held some close door substantive talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom