What's new

DG ISPR soon to be banned from Twitter

DG ISPR by virtue of his defined constitutional role should not be on Twitter on any other Social Media platform in the first place. Only place for issuance of any information related to military matters should be in the Ministry of Defense and under the Defense Minister office. So Twitter should be doing us a huge favor really

no need to reveal my identity
:D:D

abey nikal

DG ISPR by virtue of his defined constitutional role should not be on Twitter on any other Social Media platform in the first place. Only place for issuance of any information related to military matters should be in the Ministry of Defense and under the Defense Minister office. So Twitter should be doing us a huge favor really

you really need to go and read that constitution then...

Any reference? under which article Aunty jee?

We need to show our global clout, ban him from twitter ASAP.:devil:

no need to reveal my identity
:D:D
It's already Crystal Clear.. :lol:

He has a different official account.. This is his personal account reserved for occasional trolling and increasing the share price of Burnol in India.. Looks like he has some stakes in Indian Burnol company that need to be investigated.. !

Aur inko bollywood halal. @war&peace so, when's gonna see him dancing to bollywood songs, like Raheel Sharif.:lol: Soon I guess.

Back
Top Bottom