What's new

DG ISPR press conference

they are under political pressure, admitting army intervention into political affairs.
First DG ISI admit and stated that they have given up their role into politics.

then DG ISPR said: they did blunders in the past, the institution will not intervene in political matters anymore.

and absolutely wrong when he said fingers were raised on institution, people raise finger on certain people within institution.
Aah..
Calling CoAS is calling out the institution.
Small people got big positions.

Last edited:
These duffers don’t understand that “it is the economy stupid!”
Worlds largest economy has the largest ($750B) defense budget.
Had these jokers let the economy flourish by keeping corruption in check, they’d have had 10x defense budget.
But then they wouldn’t be able to be corrupt and develop their investment portfolio abroad.

Friendly reminder that Osama Bin Laden was found in this country, our airbases and military bases got rocked to hell and back, APS attack happened, TTP was all over the North West of the country, 300 people getting killed in a bomb blast was normal news, but we never had a DG ISI come on TV like this.

More than that, it's the complete lack of formal language regarding the situation. You have a three star sitting on TV throwing out accusations and counter accusations as if two friends would sitting in a room. Usually people use a more formal language on TV, dabay alfaz main batain karna. Aap nay yeh offer ki thi, aap nay mulaqat ki andhere main, aap main tazad hai etc etc.

Now either IK remains, or the current establishment setup. Both can't coexist.

Aur jo bhi nateeja niklay, you are forced to say keh IK nay establishment ki choolain hila kar rakh di hain.
Just personal feare of 2-3 generals and they are hypering it.

It is just putting pressure on Awam.
ان زادوں کو سڑکوں پر گھسیٹا جائے گا۔

all his taqreers since he was ousted, according to IK, all major political parties are chors, that only leaves him

No no sir, please don't change the goalposts now.

You said "Ik himself is on record saying that they should support him and him only."

Please show a single record where he said that the establishment or military should support him. Please.

Bajwa is a small man. This is a case study in how to run an esteemed organization into the ground. Khuda bachaye apne logon se :(

Maybe his son can present it in his next McKinsey case study ;)

(Yeah, I know he isn't in McKinsey anymore)

No no sir, please don't change the goalposts now.

You said "Ik himself is on record saying that they should support him and him only."

Please show a single record where he said that the establishment or military should support him. Please.

Maybe his son can present it in his next McKinsey case study ;)

(Yeah, I know he isn't in McKinsey anymore)

not trying to change anything, pls dig his speeches of neutral, janwar, mir jaffar etc, should be enough to convince you,

I am certain that they will try to kill IK.
مارنے والے سے بچانے والا بڑا ہے۔
اب یہ خود عمران خان کی زیادہ حفاظت کرنے پر مجبور ہوں گے۔

Yes, the dangerous thing they are putting themselves in corner.
I am certain just 3-4 bad eggs in army.

not trying to change anything, pls dig his speeches of neutral, janwar, mir jaffar etc, should be enough to convince you,

Please show me...I haven't come across any.

YOu are the one making the claim that all is on record. So where is the record?

If I say I am feeling cold, does not mean I am telling you to get me a heater. That is the sort of jump you are making.

So please, show the record where he said that the estab should support him.

Back
Top Bottom