What's new

DG ISPR press conference

if peoples attitude were consent world wont have seen revolutions or changed the world has been through out history!!!

my only thing that makes me hopeful is budhas of 80 yes our parents and grand parents are done now they have no voice now and this new breed thanks to internet has access to information and knowledge that makes them smarter than budhas of 80s and they want change!!

brother this is very organic this is not some malicious design or something this is natural evolution of Pakistan! budhas are being phased out and next generation is spearheading this change! trust me budhas are still rigid and against this change but they are done!

Good words for sure, now let me see what is actually achieved, and not just what is claimed. Good luck, once again!

boss ya dunia ki history rahi hai!

gareeb/middle class shareef log piss piss keh zindagi guzartay hain lakin andar in keh aik lava hota hai woh bas apni sharafat aur majborion ki wajha say kabhi lava phaata nai! lakin jab ya lava phaata hai toh achay achay firun garak hojaty hain!!!

this is nature!

No it hasn't. Army is being constantly targeted to control it. I've never seen anywhere in the world where ex PM accuse siting army chief as traitor and stuff.

I am just waiting for the day when people will say IK wasn't the saviour we thought he was. Lol
Which ex-PM accused the sitting Army Chief of being ‘a traitor and stuff’? Source?

وَٱقۡتُلُوهُمۡ حَیۡثُ ثَقِفۡتُمُوهُمۡ وَأَخۡرِجُوهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ أَخۡرَجُوكُمۡۚ وَٱلۡفِتۡنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ ٱلۡقَتۡلِۚ وَلَا تُقَـٰتِلُوهُمۡ عِندَ ٱلۡمَسۡجِدِ ٱلۡحَرَامِ حَتَّىٰ یُقَـٰتِلُوكُمۡ فِیهِۖ فَإِن قَـٰتَلُوكُمۡ فَٱقۡتُلُوهُمۡۗ كَذَ ٰلِكَ جَزَاۤءُ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ ۝١٩١

191. اور (دورانِ جنگ) ان (جارح اور محارب کافروں) کو جہاں بھی پاؤ مار ڈالو اور (ریاستی اقدام کے ذریعے) انہیں وہاں سے باہر نکال دو جہاں سے انہوں نے تمہیں نکالا تھا اور فتنہ انگیزی تو قتل سے بھی زیادہ سخت (جرم) ہے اور ان سے مسجدِ حرام (خانہ کعبہ) کے پاس جنگ نہ کرو جب تک وہ خود تم سے وہاں جنگ نہ کریں، پھر اگر وہ تم سے قتال کریں تو (جواباً) تم بھی انہیں قتل کرو، (ایسے جارح اور محارب) کافروں کی یہی سزا ہے​

Im sorry i dont know. I dont get whats wrong with PTI supporters, they believe everything khan tells them like its without any doubt the truth. Oh bhai kuch hosh karo. Khan is a proven liar. If the establishment really wanted to kill arshad shareef i think they could have done it in better and way less quietly.

Khan didn’t say anything about.

191. اور (دورانِ جنگ) ان (جارح اور محارب کافروں) کو جہاں بھی پاؤ مار ڈالو اور (ریاستی اقدام کے ذریعے) انہیں وہاں سے باہر نکال دو جہاں سے انہوں نے تمہیں نکالا تھا اور فتنہ انگیزی تو قتل سے بھی زیادہ سخت (جرم) ہے اور ان سے مسجدِ حرام (خانہ کعبہ) کے پاس جنگ نہ کرو جب تک وہ خود تم سے وہاں جنگ نہ کریں، پھر اگر وہ تم سے قتال کریں تو (جواباً) تم بھی انہیں قتل کرو، (ایسے جارح اور محارب) کافروں کی یہی سزا ہے​

Hamarai walai to mithai pakar laitai hain

Problem is not that he was killed by establishment or not, problem is that who made him run for his life after he got named in 16 FIRs, one of which was related to Ghaddari that carries death penalty.

They say, no one should call them ghaddar, while they are free to call Fatima Jinnah, Mujeeb, various journos (including Arshad Sharif) ghaddar.. they are free to file bogus FIRs of ghaddari on anyone who doesn't tow their line.

FIRs don't make anyone ghaddar, it's awam that decides who is ghaddar and who isn't. Just like we are learning so much about what was done to Fatima Jinnah, history will definitely give verdict that who was on the wrong side of the history.

Fully agreed sir about the controversial role of our military estab.'s role in our history but for once they are trying to stay out of politics, should we not give them this chance?

Just because they are not helping IK anymore doesn't and shouldn't mean that they are supporting chors

why cant IK go in the parliament and wait for next elections? why do we need this constant barrage of anti army anti state rhetoric all the time?

Please look at all this in the context of how IK came into power, with whose help.

Why does Ik not have faith in his voters and in his team, he is hell bent on demanding that army should declare others chors but should consider him (IK) as saint?

Its a vicious cycle.
To counter India, pak army needs resources. Pak economy is weak. Then army tries to gather resources on her own. And then starts corruption. This corruption gives further free hand to corrupt politicians and bereaucracy. Corruption by bureaucracy and politicians makes Pakistans economy evem more weak.
And this cycle continues. So as a first step, correct pakistans politicians and bereaucracy and then correct armies steps.
These duffers don’t understand that “it is the economy stupid!”
Worlds largest economy has the largest ($750B) defense budget.
Had these jokers let the economy flourish by keeping corruption in check, they’d have had 10x defense budget.

Back
Top Bottom