What's new

DG ISPR press conference

I wish you all the luck! Please keep us posted.
you can disagree with IK i also think IK has been a total failure but what he has done is united Pakistan unlike the favorite leaders of Wardi mafia PPP who only bs about Sindhis sindhis sindhis Altaf Muhajir Muhajir Muhajir and Nawaz Punjabi Punjabi Punjbai and Mullah man i dont even want to talk about these bastards! irrespective of his political motives IK has united Pakistan and has undressed every parasite in this country! so yeh it is what it is support him or support wardi mafias favorites!

Wardi mafia thrives on animosity this division in Pakistan they have used their pawns in a smart way (fking evil bastards they are) to divide people because they know aik hogaye toh sab sey phelay in keh kapray utarain gey! and here we are KING IS NAKED AND HE HAS A SMALL COCK!

The last thing or card they have is openly firing on people in long march or go directly for IK
They have already done this using FC & Rangers, same will happen again IF they failed at this stage than Martial is inevitable.

Army as an Institution has OFFICIALLY declared that they are major party in this political conflict & would oppose democratic process.

Ayesha Manzil that was once considered to be a stronghold of MQM (establishment engineered party) is now filled with PTI supporters, talk to any labourer, rickshaw wala, uber/careem, any class, even poor, you will hear good words about Imran Khan and his struggle for sovereign Pakistan
bhai Ayesha Manzil may toh phir purhay likha middle class abbad hai...gujar nalay ki kachi abadi jahan insan cockroach ki turhan zindagi guzar raha hai wahan PTI keh flags hain!

The elected leadership has the right to terminate/replace military leadership as it sees fit.
The way they juggle police officers and civil officers with minor change in political governance. Sorry but army will be punjab police 2.0 used as thugs against politcal opponents.

you can disagree with IK i also think IK has been a total failure but what he has done is united Pakistan unlike the favorite leaders of Wardi mafia PPP who only bs about Sindhis sindhis sindhis Altaf Muhajir Muhajir Muhajir and Nawaz Punjabi Punjabi Punjbai and Mullah man i dont even want to talk about these bastards! irrespective of his political motives IK has united Pakistan and has undressed every parasite in this country! so yeh it is what it is support him or support wardi mafias favorites!

Wardi mafia thrives on animosity this division in Pakistan they have used their pawns in a smart way (fking evil bastards they are) to divide people because they know aik hogaye toh sab sey phelay in keh kapray utarain gey! and here we are KING IS NAKED AND HE HAS A SMALL COCK!

Unity in Pakistan is a very funny concept. Everyone agrees on it, as long as they are the leader behind which everyone unites, just like everyone loves Islam, as long as it is the brand they personally believe in. A pack of hyenas will bring down large prey by hunting united, but then the fighting begins over the actual meal.

Maybe some of you guys have missed a minute detail.

After DG ISI’s tantrum, it’s clear. It is either the establishment continuing it’s hold on the state or Imran Khan.

Imran Khan would do well to take this movement to its logical end. He becoming PM or not, is irrelevant.

The way they juggle police officers and civil officers with minor change in political governance. Sorry but army will be punjab police 2.0 used as thugs against politcal opponents.
That’s what it seems to have become already …

Seriously Babar Iftikhar should resign ftom this post, bechara ghar mei b apni izzat kho chuka hoga
QJB has destroyed this country on behalf of WEF, israel n india n usa

With Indian military piling up and ready for war at borders, we’re fucked due to this politics crap.
Soon we’ll have war and this incapacitated army won’t be able to defend us, as they’re too busy killing their own and involve in politics n corruption
Crore commanders, will hindutva army spare your women when they come into the garrisons?? Are you aware of the threat frim indian borders?? Are u even awake??

Unity in Pakistan is a very funny concept. Everyone agrees on it, as long as they are the leader behind which everyone unites, just like everyone loves Islam, as long as it is the brand they personally believe in. A pack of hyenas will bring down large prey by hunting united, but then the fighting begins over the actual meal.
if peoples attitude were consent world wont have seen revolutions or changed the world has been through out history!!!

my only thing that makes me hopeful is budhas of 80 yes our parents and grand parents are done now they have no voice now and this new breed thanks to internet has access to information and knowledge that makes them smarter than budhas of 80s and they want change!!

brother this is very organic this is not some malicious design or something this is natural evolution of Pakistan! budhas are being phased out and next generation is spearheading this change! trust me budhas are still rigid and against this change but they are done!

That’s what it seems to have become already …
No it hasn't. Army is being constantly targeted to control it. I've never seen anywhere in the world where ex PM accuse siting army chief as traitor and stuff.

I am just waiting for the day when people will say IK wasn't the saviour we thought he was. Lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom