What's new

DG ISPR: Pak Army team Wins International Sniping Competition in Beijing

No proof is needed.
I think that even Zanzibar is better than Israel in sniping.
No one gives a shit about sniping at the IDF, almost no training in sniping, do not combine sniping in battle plans,etc'
I don't really know why ...

That's strange that IDF doesn't care much about sniping. Snipers and ATGMs r proving to be the most lethal weapons against syrian army. In aleppo we see daily videos of repelling of syrian army advances by rebel snipers in the basements and ATGM teams. Sniper is a terror machine against your enemy. And i'm really happy that PAk Army has started focusing on it and i hope in future it competes with american snipers (which i think r the best at the moment)

Marksmanship has gone through a massive upgrade, kills are being regularly made above 500+ meters.

Pakistan should add 338 lapua magnum to its arsenal bcz that round can hit very accurately for up to 1.6 km and even longer. 7.62 Nato is effective out to 800 meters and after that it gets increasingly difficult to hit a target (not impossible though), and in iraq the american snipers claimed that a 7.62 PK machine gunner can pin down a sniper for up to 1200 meters. So they started using lapua magnum and hit the enemy soldiers with impunity. 50bmg is an anti material round and not technically a sniper round and isn't as accurate as 338 lapua. So IMHO lapua magnum must be included if a need arises to shoot a target at more than a kilometer. Cheytac round is even more accurate than 338 lapua but armies around the world r still not accepting that round bcz according to them that round is still an immature round and it still needs more time to develop and improve. So the conclusion is, include lapua mangum in pak army sniper arsenal.

Last edited:
@Rafi

Software commonly used in Different units by snipers is Applied Ballistics

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1472191819.784841.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1472191851.615449.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1472191873.686701.jpg

PA snipers require ballistic software for ranges in excess of 600m. Below this, the spotter's call based adjustments are enough to correct either by dialling in clicks or hold-over.

Number of kills between 800m and 1000m have increased significantly during the last two years.

1MOA to 1.5MOA accuracy at 1000m is common these days in PA.

MashALLAH...
Well done Pak Army Team...
Hamain tum say pyar hai...hamain tum par fakhar hai.
Pak army zinda abad...PAKISTAN painda bad.

Ugh snipers i hate campers in Battlefield:mad: :lol: JK everyone
MashAllah awesome work by our boys :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Performance which surpassed that of French, Chinese and Israelis, is good. Next destination should be Fort Benning and Fort Bragg competitions. Keep practicing boys.

Waisay, why didn't India participate? And where do their sniper stand?

What to expect they are best in the world ,very well trained and the only one to chase Talibans and other rebels groups out of their country. While Super Powers like America, Soviet Union and NATO have failed.

The Black Storks are the Best Military Special Force the world has ever seen. Better then the SAS and Green Berets.

The only Special force that took Spetsnaz Head on and challenge them in Battlefield in Soviet war.

e83df1f28648859b4ad5f717391cdf70.jpg

congrats, hard working, dedication, and professionalism.Long Live Pakistan, Pakistan Zindabad

No Surprise,
Given your rich Rifleman heritage, my imagination is Pakistanis would be natural marksmen, much like the Americans, Scandinavians, (previous generations of Aussies). Great Job and congrats.
Hope to see you guys do better at other forms of shooting sports like skeet, double trap, Air rifle and pistol as well.
but i sadden me to see that our athletes/shooter still don't perform in international events.government should send qualified guys like him in olympics if shooter with military backgrounds are allowed to participate in such events.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom