What's new

DG ISPR: Pak Army team Wins International Sniping Competition in Beijing

Pak Army team won international sniping competition at Beijing.

An international sniper competition kicked off on Aug. 22 in Beijing. Forty-two(42) snipers from 15 countries including China, Russia and France compete in 12 categories. The competition, hosted by the Chinese People’s Armed Police Forces.

Pakistan Army Secured 1st position in all individual & team events of competiotion.

Naik Arshad of Pakistan Army declared best sniper of competition.

Also check the new SSG camo.
View attachment 328772

View attachment 328773

View attachment 328774

View attachment 328775
:sniper::pakistan:
congratz , which 15 countries took part ?

It would been a great way of showing off Pakistan Army if the sniper was from a regular battalion and not SF soldier who is highly trained, however my great respect to the winner!

Pakistan army regular forces has also won Cambrian Patrol multiple times. and the other Snipers could also be from their relevant SFs as well.

Pakistan army regular forces has also won Cambrian Patrol multiple times. and the other Snipers could also be from their relevant SFs as well.

A PA Sniper team (shooter and spotter) armed with a Accuracy International Arctic Warfare rifle, took down a Tango Foxtrot (Taliban Fighter) at nearly 2,000 meters - in NWA, range was confirmed, when KIA was recovered - and a laser range finder calculated distance.

Conditions were perfect and the team used a number of rounds to zero in, the spotter was invaluable in this process.

The PA are regularly achieving kills in excess of 500 meters, specialized software = which also collects information on environment such as wind speed, and atmospherics, is helping our boys.

The Tangos are absolutely terrified of our Sniper Teams, that they have offered huge bounties for them dead or alive.

This was posted by me a while back on a different thread, regular Army marksmanship has improved dramatically, kills are regularly being made, 500+

Marksmanship has gone through a massive upgrade, kills are being regularly made above 500+ meters.

A PA Sniper team (shooter and spotter) armed with a Accuracy International Arctic Warfare rifle, took down a Tango Foxtrot (Taliban Fighter) at nearly 2,000 meters - in NWA, range was confirmed, when KIA was recovered - and a laser range finder calculated distance.

Conditions were perfect and the team used a number of rounds to zero in, the spotter was invaluable in this process.

The PA are regularly achieving kills in excess of 500 meters, specialized software = which also collects information on environment such as wind speed, and atmospherics, is helping our boys.

The Tangos are absolutely terrified of our Sniper Teams, that they have offered huge bounties for them dead or alive.

This was posted by me a while back on a different thread, regular Army marksmanship has improved dramatically, kills are regularly being made, 500+

What distance would estimate these to be?

Wondering...Israelis this time too shamelessly asking us proof and source to their defeat:p:
No proof is needed.
I think that even Zanzibar is better than Israel in sniping.
No one gives a shit about sniping at the IDF, almost no training in sniping, do not combine sniping in battle plans,etc'
I don't really know why ...

Yeah..last time soldiers from azad kashmir regiment won the cambrian patrol i think...

Thanks for sharing and tagging. . @Side-Winder
No Surprise,
Given your rich Rifleman heritage, my imagination is Pakistanis would be natural marksmen, much like the Americans, Scandinavians, ( and previous generations of Aussies). Great Job and congrats.
Hope to see you guys do better at other forms of shooting sports like skeet, double trap, Air rifle and pistol as well.

Last edited:
No proof is needed.
I think that even Zanzibar is better than Israel in sniping.
No one gives a shit about sniping at the IDF, almost no training in sniping, do not combine sniping in battle plans,etc'
I don't really know why ...

Sniping is an amazing tactic you can stop a whole squad from advancing mate

Good job Guys We Know our ARMY is the BEST
images

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom