What's new

DF-21D Ant-Aircraft Carrie Missile officially confirmed!

I believe that USA understood the real situation of chinese DF21D very well.so USA is developing their 'DF21D"too

I hope US economy worsens even more so that it will put a stress on their military budget and make them fall like the Soviets.

Soviet Union crashed itself by spending too much of its resources/money on weapons.
US is borrow from other countries to play the superpower game. I think the situation is even worse.

However, let's don't forget one thing: today's America still enjoys the best technologies, it owns a huge number of wonderful companies, its products are welcomed by billions of people. Soviet Union never had such power and influence.

I hope US economy worsens even more so that it will put a stress on their military budget and make them fall like the Soviets.

the US is worsening, reflected clearly in the recent US foreign policy. A'stan, Lybia, Cut aid, etc.

and it's mounting their strength just in East Asia, tring to contain china at lower cost.

China should sell all its debt, draining its spending, by retaliation.

I hope the U.S. does fall. Because thats how it happened during the Great Depression. When the U.S. economy tanked the world prospered.

Actually, since it will be difficult if not impossible to discriminate between any DF21D and any other ballistic missile launched, or any warheads launched by these missile vehicles, the simple and appropriate US response would be : "any ballistic missile fired at any carrier task group or land target of ours will be considered a nuclear strike onto US and will be met by an appropriate nuclear response in kind"

That would give any shooter second thought, I would think.

I hope the U.S. does fall. Because thats how it happened during the Great Depression. When the U.S. economy tanked the world prospered.

Actually, the US economic hegemony first came during and following WW2. Before that, US wasn't a world power yet. Try history books.

Actually, since it will be difficult if not impossible to discriminate between any DF21D and any other ballistic missile launched, or any warheads launched by these missile vehicles, the simple and appropriate US response would be : "any ballistic missile fired at any carrier task group or land target of ours will be considered a nuclear strike onto US and will be met by an appropriate nuclear response in kind"

That would give any shooter second thought, I would think.

That's so unfair :tdown: :lol:

That's so unfair :tdown: :lol:
But that is precisely the problem: How to distinguish a nuclear warhead from a non-nuclear warhead? For all we know, a ballistic warhead can contain plain old rocks. No one can afford to wait until the 'Boom' to find out.

Back
Top Bottom