What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Significant for two reasons.

1. Previously, Qatari C-17s operated strictly from Istanbul. Could indicate greater US invovlement in favour of GNA.
2. Today witnessed a continuation of the massive airlift campaign (5 military cargo aircrafts) to Libya. These operations had been on halt for the past few weeks. This could indicate a resumption of hostilities soon.

Don't expect good from where Us is involved even if its our favor. I didn't like it at all.

" The UAE affirms its solidarity with France in the face of the ongoing statements and hostilities from Turkey. We strongly condemn its dangerous behavior in targeting a French navy ship as part of a NATO mission to impose an arms embargo approved by the United Nations earlier this month."

#Carpet_bomb_UAE

French parliament: "Erdogan will be dragged into a war frenzy in Libya. Egypt and France will not accept Turkey violate the Berlin commitments. Prolongs the tragedy at the borders of Libya. Situation may get out of control."

I'm a fan of realpolitik, so countries will do whats best for them. But I hope the French public remembers that France supports Sisi (dictator) and Hafter (warlord and dictator in his part of Libya) over the legit government.

All of these are provocative statements to put pressure and antagonize. Our politicians needs to keep communicating clearly our intentions and support for GNA, and keep pointing out that these statements completely ignore the presence of mercenaries provided by uae and sa, and arms being flown in over Egypt.

French parliament: "Erdogan will be dragged into a war frenzy in Libya. Egypt and France will not accept Turkey violate the Berlin commitments. Prolongs the tragedy at the borders of Libya. Situation may get out of control."

„Violate the Berlin commitments”? And you think it’s mandatory for all parties?

I see more refugees come to Germany! And I am really pissed of. Just because of France stupid adventures in Africa.

You are French and posting an Arab statement from the french parliament. Either you are not French or you can not find the actual statement other than liveumap.

Another AQ cell was captured. Thank God, Misrata Special Operations Unit neutralized this terrorist without letting them harm the civilians.

It is necessary to pay attention to this issue. When their paid bandits have to retreat and remove the siege of Tripoli, these oil sheikhs will want to intimidate civilians with these terrorism acts as a B plan.

Terms for ceasefire has been shaped up in recent days:
GNA requests:
-Withdrawal of LNA affiliated forces from Sirte-Jufra-Ras Lanouf
-Share of oil revenues in oil crescent based on population in controlled areas, by directly controlling oil sites and pipes and its revenues, thus sharing oil crescent in accordance with.
-Assuring unity of Libya
-Withdrawal of LNA affiliated foreigner mercenaries from Libya (GNA assures following this, FSA mercenaries will be withdrawn, it is reported some has flown back in recent days)
-LNA will be put on trial about mass graves and explosives discovered in civilian areas
-Reparations for damage caused in Tripoli-Tarhuna.

LNA requests:
-immobilization of GNA affiliated forces, and handing out weapons to LNA
-Equal shares of oil revenues by means of using 3rd private parties (LNA offers UAE or France)
-Withdrawal of Turkish assets protecting Misrata-Tripoli, counts in the warships
-"Neutral" (a.k.a pro-LNA local or foreign forces) groups will control from west of the bay to sirte-ajdabiyya,
-Jufra base remains operational.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom