What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

He's trying to get everyone's attention, do not mind him people, maybe he would go offline after a while... :lol:

Russia is no threat to southern Europe. Southern Europe don't want Turkey having bases in Libya considering the history between southern Europe and Turkey. Turkey used to have occupy the entire southeastern Europe.

You are right, Russia is not a threat for southern Europe. Its a threat for whole Europe. We can see this in Syria, where they side with Assad, in Libya with Haftar or in Ukraine. EU should prepare of this.

France is like a trojan horse within NATO and has the guts to throw claims at Turkey.
They already had left the NATO once you know, honestly who'd really trust them? They do not care about the NATO. They only care about their neo colonialism dreams. We are literally acting against Russia on tge behalf of almost all the NATO yet most of them put an embargo on us... :hitwall:

UAE left Yemen years ago. The only country that still cares about Yemen is KSA.

Southern Europe sees Russia as buffer against Turkey. They rather Russian bases than Turkish bases. Considering the history between southern Europe and Turkey it is understandable. And Erdogan is not helping either with his expansionist policy.

US bought up the 6 F-35 meant for Turkey. This ends the last bit of hope Turkey can still get F-35. So Russia has nothing to worry about. So Russia is bully.

1. Wrong
2. Wrong also. We will never ever prefer Russian base over a Nato/turkish base in EU. Right, we do not have forget the history. -btw, my father was one of the prisoners of Soviet Russians during WW2. Russia is still a hostile to EU.
3. We dont care, Turkeys problem.

They already had left the NATO once you know, honestly who'd really trust them? They do not care about the NATO. They only care about their neo colonialism dreams. We are literally acting against Russia on tge behalf of almost all the NATO yet most of them put an embargo on us... :hitwall:
France gets billions from UAE to piss off Turkey.
If I were in Erdogan's place, I would sign some 100 Tubitak-Sage SOMs and give them to the Houties, and let them sand niggers burn, Trust me that is the only way to stop the UAE arrogant behaviour and at the same time spare Turkey the blame ;)

Last edited:
EagoDmFXsAIE4gV

Latest situation in Libya

France has already had a second agenda besides NATO and western alley.
The US officially declared that a Russian base in Libya is a huge problem for NATO and Europe.
But one of the NATO and EU member country sharing the same bed with Russia in Libya.

Turkey didn't get enough support for Libya but some countries such as the US has seen the Russian threat.
Whatever Austin Powers says I don't care, because s/he doesn't read the battlefield or discussion table, s/he only reads Russian war bulletins.

Anyone claiming that Russian presence in Libya is not a threat to NATO, has no idea whatsoever.

France gets billions from UAE to piss off Turkey.
If I were in Erdogan's place, I would sign some 100 Tubitak-Sage SOMs and give them to the Houties, and let them sand niggers burn, Trust me that is the only way to stop the UAE arrogant behaviour and at the same time spare Turkey the blame ;)
And the houthies ragg tag militia will fire SOM cruise missiles from the back of a pick up truck?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom