What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

4 or 5 pantsir in one day is amazing. Turkish engineers have been on the captured one it appears and exposed a weakness. Perhaps some radar or electromagnetic signal or signature. who knows but they are all ineffective for the moment perhaps permanently.
Every enemy signal is captured, memorized and analyzed. And, then an effective counter measure is stipulated and put into action. It goes in a loop. And, all by neural net based computational platform with AI and DL accelerators in an autonomous fashion having little human interference...

Bottom-line: you emit a signal, and you're six feet down the hell hole. No exceptions.

He [Zulkernain] said, "As for one who wrongs, we will punish him. Then he will be returned to his LORD, and HE will punish him with a terrible punishment". (Sura El Kahf, Ayet#87)

This will only embolden the war criminal Haftar since UAE or Egypt can supply them through other African countries. Don't even get me started on how they're going to patrol the Egyptian border. If anything this will only hamper the legitimate government's gains. It's quite funny how the Europeans watched when Haftar was getting supplied with mercenaries, weapons, AD systems, drones for months without doing anything but they only decided to intervene when Turkey got involved?

This will only embolden the war criminal Haftar since UAE or Egypt can supply them through other African countries. Don't even get me started on how they're going to patrol the Egyptian border. If anything this will only hamper the legitimate government's gains. It's quite funny how the Europeans watched when Haftar was getting supplied with mercenaries, weapons, AD systems, drones for months without doing anything but they only decided to intervene when Turkey got involved?

Egypt Libya border stretches hundreds of km. They most supply by a land route.

4 or 5 Pantsirs destroyed today alone :flame::yahoo:

I can't understand why anybody would by Russian crap going forward. Serious question about russian defence equipment is raised. Is russia really just a paper tiger?

4-5 is a lot for one day. How many total does Haftar have?
Some of them might have been decoys. Russians make lots of AD decoys.

So what’s the deal with French/Israeli/Russian/Greek mercenaries, instructors at Watiya air base. Some of you were hollering about their presence for a few weeks. The base has fallen no corpses not even trace of them. I am sure russians were there but others, especially Israelis? :partay: French?:lol: Come on now, no more fake news and cool stories

If any were ever there, they would have gotten out way before the base ever fell, probably after access to sea was cut. the LNA spokesperson was claiming people were being evacuated from there long before it ever fell..

So what’s the deal with French/Israeli/Russian/Greek mercenaries, instructors at Watiya air base. Some of you were hollering about their presence for a few weeks. The base has fallen no corpses not even trace of them. I am sure russians were there but others, especially Israelis? :partay: French?:lol: Come on now, no more fake news and cool stories

They either escaped or never existed or a secret deal was made

The fact that Turkey managed to turn the GNA to a winning dominant force against a warlord that is supported by 5 countries in a matter of months is amazing that is also far from their borders with no land link WOW

Russia with weapons and mercenaries

UAE with Money , mercenaries and weapons

France with political and diplomatic support

Egypt ( well mainly everything they did or send was useless and ineffective lol )

Sudan( mercenaries )

All failed against an unorganized militia ( GNA) just bcs Turkey for involved I'm speechless

Also consider that turkey didnt send that much money or weapons so far everything they sent to libya is nothing compared to what russia and UAE sent

Last edited:
They either escaped or never existed or a secret deal was made

The fact that Turkey managed to turn the GNA to a winning dominant force against a warlord that is supported by 4 countries in a matter of months is amazing

Russia with weapons and mercenaries

UAE with Money , mercenaries and weapons

France with political and diplomatic support

Italy ( political ) and even Sudan ( mercenaries )

All failed against a unorganized militia ( GNA) just bcs Turkey for involved I'm speechless

Also consider that turkey didnt send that much money or weapons so far everything they sent to libya is nothing compared to what russia and UAE sent
Italy supports the GNA and even has a migrant deal with them,a good one if you ask me.

Italy supports the GNA and even has a migrant deal with them,a good one if you ask me.

Italy is powerless against france and the rest of EU they cant act independently

Italy and GNA cooperation is very limited to the migrant deal and some form of support that is insignificant considering the support actually needed ( support that a true ally should give )

Edit : for clarity I removed italy

Italy is powerless against france and the rest of EU they cant act independently

Italy and GNA cooperation is very limited to the migrant deal and some form of support that is insignificant considering the support actually needed ( support that a true ally should give )
They're not true allies just like France is not a true ally to the LNA in the sense that, ofcourse you won't see Italian, French weapons and troops supporting any particular side.Anyway, I just corrected your wrong statement that Italy supports the LNA.

There is a small detachment of French SF by Niger/Chad border. They don’t participate in any combat missions on behalf of HH. They are part of an on-going CT operation Barkhane in Sahel region. That’s all.
and obviously there weren’t any Greek or Israeli mercenaries on the ground. Only Wagner

Back
Top Bottom