What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

So what’s the deal with French/Israeli/Russian/Greek mercenaries, instructors at Watiya air base. Some of you were hollering about their presence for a few weeks. The base has fallen no corpses not even trace of them. I am sure russians were there but others, especially Israelis? :partay: French?:lol: Come on now, no more fake news and cool stories
Have you seen any corpse in the base?

There are definitely videos of the evacuation but the reasons why they are not shown is because they are too precious. Turks seem to save the good videos when they get pissed off. So next time the French are being annoying, you'll probably see a video of them with their tail between their legs.

Latest map

Screenshot_20200520-235322_Chrome.jpg

Well thats the point you muppet, whoever was in that base has long been evacuated.
In fact the rumors about the evacuation started weeks ago, plenty of time to disappear.
I heard no such rumors titsmuffin in fact the only hallucinating cool stories about French/Israelis/Greeks mercenaries I read here

There are definitely videos of the evacuation but the reasons why they are not shown is because they are too precious. Turks seem to save the good videos when they get pissed off. So next time the French are being annoying, you'll probably see a video of them with their tail between their legs.
So Turks are not afraid to embarrass Putin but afraid to embarrass Frenchies?:lol:

Anyway, there is something I noticed.
When UAE purchased Grayhounds they opted to have them mounted on German MAN trucks.
Burnt out Greyhound on top
Of low boy trailer is mounted on russian made KAMAZ truck. Hence, some of the Pantsirs were straight from Russia and highly likely manned by Russian crew. Now we know why Russians flew IL-76 hospital plane to Libya few days ago...

Back
Top Bottom