What's new

Development of sensor fuzed weapons

tanlixiang28776

Reaction score
China is one of 5 countries to develop sensor fuzed weapons. USA, Russia, Great Britain, and Sweden are the other 4.

China has both artillery based ones capable of being fired from 155mm howitzers, and rocket launchers. Airborne ones are developed comparable to the CBU 97.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

These are widely distributed to forces already

These types of weapons can destroy entire armored divisions within seconds of being fired. Short of nuclear weapons they are one of a nations most powerful weapons.

Where did you hear of this?

What are the designations of some of these weapons?

I believe that some FT-5 bomb variants are cluster.

Where did you hear of this?

What are the designations of some of these weapons?

I believe that some FT-5 bomb variants are cluster.

Sorry, but I can't understand Mandarin that well. Can you explain it to me?

China has both artillery based ones capable of being fired from 155mm howitzers, and rocket launchers. Airborne ones are developed comparable to the CBU 97.

We got some CBU-55 from US after the war, is it powerful as CBU 97 ??
F-5E bẹp dúm, dưới cánh còn đeo hai quả bom CBU-55 chưa kịp lắp ngòi nổ.
Không lực trong CTVN - Trang 50 - TTVNOL

Could you put up specs. India signed a contract for around 512 of CBU-105 Sensor Fused Weapons from Textron Defense Systems 1 year back. Any idea on the spec comparison?

India signs Sensor Fused Weapon deal-10/12/2010-London-Flightglobal.com

he he again, what China has, India has!!! :lol:

But the difference is China has been researching and producing themselves, another "superpower" is only can buy!!! :lol:

Maybe Chinese have some over 51200 CBU 97s in stocks right now, and they have many options for carrying that bombs to the targets; besides, many variant bombs having the same purpose or better than the CBU 97 have been producing.

What a dangerous world!!!

he he again, what China has, India has!!! :D

But the different is China has been researching and producing themselves, another "superpower" is only can buy!!! :D

Maybe Chinese have 51200 CBU 97s in stocks right now, and they have many options for carrying that bomb to the targets; besides many variant bombs have the same purpose as CBU 97. What a dangerous world!!! :D

I know the difference between making one yourself and buying one.Whenever a new weapon is built there is a comparison of specs with the immediate neighbors. Ideally it should've been posted with the thread topic itself. If you have the info,I'd like it if you could share the same.

Even if your Vietnam has that bomb in your hand, but I dare your people know how to use it; don't even tell me that you will reproducing that!? :lol:

Vietnamese have a very flexible tongue but that's the only best thing Vietnamese have!!! :D
Who khows bro, we were Soviet allies, who knows if they help us on how to use them , and now, US. is back to VietNam, we can buy M4, who knows if they help us to manufacture this CBU 55. :cheers:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom