What's new

Development in Pakistan - Ongoing Projects

What an absolutely incredible thread! I had no idea there was so much development going on in Pakistan. The best thing is, a lot of it is private work, rather than governmental projects, which is always good for the economy.

Keep up the good work boys.

it looks really good but i can't stop laughing at this baywatch food court lol did anyone else notice that they even got the same actual logo/font of the TV show !
I wonder who came up with this name

i really want this project to be completed by 14th aug. im goin to pak in august and have got plans to visit karachi and other parts of sindh. im already thinkin of me eatin there:partay:

Karachi | Emerald Tower | 16Fl | U/C

16 floors

1 U/G + 2 for mall
4 parking
rest Offices

8c8042b94705fb309219e8f840308435.jpg

9cc2cbb6820b95909067a39a5b67989f.jpg

ISLAMABAD STOCK EXCHANGE TOWERS

Designed by: NESPAK
Contractor : Habib Rafiq Pvt Limited
Height:
Parking Floors: 3
TOTAL FLOORS: 19

Render:
0b2cecf8a8e40ecae6a5bbb054de43c1.jpg

Current Status:

Pictures Taken on March 21st:
b172bb977e443b46b62b97b50ccb08ba.jpg

this building is really nice :yahoo:
I wish they would make more of these brighter/colorful type ones kinds with more shiny glass usually they all just look the same ugly dull brown tower block style buildings.

KARACHI | Financial Towers | Mixed Use | 45fl x 2 | 160m | 525ft | U/C

Basic Information
The two towers are identical and rise in terms of numbers of floors and height. The building comprises 3 levels of basements, 2 levels of Retail, 5 levels of podium parking and 33 levels of above the podium level. Gross Floor Area of KFT is more than 1.4 million sq ft. The net saleable area of each floor shall be in the range of 16,500 to 17,300 sq ft.

Where the sky bridge pierces through the twin towers, there will be a 6 story void (24 to 29 level) created to house the recreational facilities like swimming pool and the garden terrace. The sky bridge shall be occupied as the commercial club.

The podium and the basement will contain the retail and parking provisions. Over 1,800 car parks will have to be provided for the development.

• Karachi Building & Town Planning Regulations 2002
• International Building Code 2003
• Building Energy Codes of Pakistan
• Uniform Mechanical Codes
• Codes and Standards of National Fire Protection Association
• CIBSE Guide Lines
• British Standards/EN Standards for each system
• Illumination Engineers Society Codes
• I.E.C Standards

The building shall be equipped with the following latest and state of the art services and systems:

• Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation
• Electrical services including power, lighting, telephone, data etc
• Fire protection services including fire alarm system
• Plumbing and Drainage services
• Smoke Management system
• Security system
• Vertical Transportation services

Ad2.jpg

bff8ec95659f6fcba70af2b805ea8d00.jpg

this building is really nice :yahoo:
I wish they would make more of these brighter/colorful type ones kinds with more shiny glass usually they all just look the same ugly dull brown tower block style buildings.

It is a beauty, and i hope they maintain it good also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom