What's new

Destruction of Bangladesh - Awami League see Bangladesh and india as same country

so afraid of taking name of pakistan?? Too much of licking going on for past few days. :tsk:

Do you see any Pakistanis on this thread trying to troll me for my opinions, like the Indian members are doing?

No? So why should I have a problem with our hosts. :P

Bangladeshi members tell me about their country, and obviously they know better about their country than I do, or any non-Bangladeshi does.

Do you see any Pakistanis on this thread trying to troll me for my opinions, like the Indian members are doing?

Bangladeshi members tell me about their country, and obviously they know better about their country than I do, or any non-Bangladeshi does.
Give yourself a negative rating for trolling then.

What do you want me to troll you about ? :unsure:

If its not something important; can it wait.....'cause my Pizza in just starring me from across the Room saying 'Armstrong my Love....is PDF more important than a Pepperoni Pizza with 3 flavors of Cheese' ? :undecided:

Give yourself a negative rating for trolling then.

Uh, no. I think you are much more deserving of that. :wave:

Plus your reading comprehension fails again, nowhere in my post did I say that I was trolling, I was talking about you guys.

Lol way to go Bangladesh ... Let's become as one .. :smitten:Good for economy also . Look at gujarat :p:

Uh, no. I think you are much more deserving of that. :wave:

Plus your reading comprehension fails again, nowhere in my post did I say that I was trolling, I was talking about you guys.

Typically acclaimed chini IQ!!

Why do I need your approval to say you were trolling?

Have you given any instance or proof for your repeated assertion of Awami league destroying BDesh?

Or a chini logic takes 5-6 jamatis as voice of BDesh.

:tsk:

It seems the Bangladeshis here do not share that view.

Opposition parties of BD are now in exile. The members here say these amazing stories are from those parties. And majority.

To them, BD is nothing, if their parties are not in power. They will do everything to defame BD. Their parties are only pro BD and all others are anti BD, pro india etc. According to them independence wont come as long as their parties wont rule BD.

It was same when AL was in opposition. They also colored these parties as anti BD.
This is simple politics of BD. Just these people are coming this far internationally.

Ironically their parties also haven't done anything better.

Typically acclaimed chini IQ!!

Why do I need your approval to say you were trolling?

Have you given any instance or proof for your repeated assertion of Awami league destroying BDesh?

Or a chini logic takes 5-6 jamatis as voice of BDesh.

:tsk:

Next time try to argue like a human being, instead of immediately resorting to personal attacks. :lol:

Bangladesh should merge with India. Already 1/3 BAngladeshi muslim brothers and sister live in India.

Muslims will dominate the sub-continent again if PAK and BD reunite with India.

Muslims will dominate the sub-continent again if PAK and BD reunite with India.

Muslims will dominate the subcontinent anyway.

India's Muslim population is growing at such an exponential rate, that the Indian Government deliberately omitted the "religion" data from the 2011 census.

India already has Sharia courts, and that's just a stepping stone to full Sharia law later on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom