What's new

Despite lavish spending, health facilities abysmal in Punjab

Qalandari

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CEJPJ_NWMAA-ExH.jpg:large

Despite lavish spending, health facilities remain unutilised - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

CEoS7WAWoAA2hhG.jpg:large

884796-milliyakjehticouncilphotomohammadsaqib-1431381870-607-640x480.jpg

Liaquat Baloch addresses Milli Yakjehti Council on Monday. PHOTO: MOHAMMAD SAQIB/EXPRESS

KARACHI:
The Milli Yakjehti Council, a coalition of religious parties and groups, will observe a ‘countrywide day of protest’ on Friday against federal information minister Pervaiz Rashid’s remarks in which he equated seminaries with ‘centres of ignorance’.

The council, which was revived in 2012, announced its decision in a meeting held at Idara Noor-e-Haq, the Jamaat-e-Islami’s (JI) headquarters in Karachi, on Monday.

Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan’s president Sahibzada Abul Khair Muhammad Zubair, demanded Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz to clarify its position about its minister’s remarks made at the conference organised by the Pakistan Academy of Letters in Karachi on May 3.

“A person who upholds such outrageous views about religious schools, religious education and tenets of faith, is himself ignorant of the religion,” said Sahibzada Zubair.

Your concerns would be relevant and understandable, if PPP was any better. Sindh is the worst governed province, with Karachi treated like utter !@#$. And that despite the fact that Sindh gets the second highest budget.

I'd rather have bad schools and hospitals than Zardari ch****a. Just face it buddy, PPP is history now, and can't win outside of Sindh. Zardari is the biggest sob in the entire planet. I heard he lately had a b*****d son by a new "wife", which made Bilawal naraaz.

LOL as usual PPP haters have nothing except rhetorics.

There's a reason why PPP is hated so much. Maybe u should try figuring out why and stop living in dream land you fool. Not one MW was put on the national grid during PPPs incompetent rule. And look at Sindh these days lol it's so pathetic and laughable. Your thread on this forum is a joke and you're the only one who bothers I post anything on it. PPP and progress don't go in the same sentence.

May God have mercy on people like yourself who continue to support these people. You're a literate man, you have no excuse to be behaving like an imbecile, unless there is some personal gain you are having that makes you overlook the loss of others.

If I wasn't required by the forum rules to maintain a code of conduct, you'd hear my wrath here, a special hate is reserved for people whom you support and people who behave like you in their support.

It's interesting all the bashers are here, not that they shouldnt be. But while they continue to post on thread about how fu<ked up each of the Pakistani Political Parties are, you would think that, if the population sample on defence.pl is concerned, these Dynasties would be hung from the nearest tree lamp-post.

It's interesting all the bashers are here, not that they shouldnt be. But while they continue to post on thread about how fu<ked up each of the Pakistani Political Parties are, you would think that, if the population sample on defence.pl is concerned, these Dynasties would be hung from the nearest tree lamp-post.

I'd welcome you to make a thread with a poll to show our friend here what PDF's general opinion on his party are, hate em, love em, wanna see em locked up for life?

Poor very poor.

Are we talking about Shaheed Benaziristan?

And yes it is poor, very poor.

Back
Top Bottom