What's new

The luxurious lifestyle of public servants from Punjab, too costly to bear

Since everyone in Pakistan find these excesses tolerable without wanting to lynch these public servants in the streets - it can only be that they approve of it in general and hence deserve the destruction that is happening due to this system

Since everyone in Pakistan find these excesses tolerable without wanting to lynch these public servants in the streets - it can only be that they approve of it in general and hence deserve the destruction that is happening due to this system

What destruction? Everyone has their own angle to exploit whatever they can for personal benefit, and they seem to be content with what they can get.

Firstly, this colnial system of CSS should be abolished for a better version of governance.

Dont forget all the wife swapping in bureaucracy. Basically theyre all dallaz and they exchange their wives day in day out. Even with Cult of Kakul.

Hain????

Indian navy is that you?

Need a new law where politiins don't have any right to spend a penny on any thing which has no direct link with public they must get NOC for any body which is based on public representatives and these representatives held accountable if they pass in necessary funds

What destruction? Everyone has their own angle to exploit whatever they can for personal benefit, and they seem to be content with what they can get.
Wont avoid their fate - technically all it took was one HIV positive sex worker and regardless of whether who had sex with what partners (pretty, rich or otherwise) it spread across socioeconomic classes in Islamabad to an estimated 10000 people I think?

So regardless of what personal benefit at what level and experience; they all got HIV

Wont avoid their fate - technically all it took was one HIV positive sex worker and regardless of whether who had sex with what partners (pretty, rich or otherwise) it spread across socioeconomic classes in Islamabad to an estimated 10000 people I think?

So regardless of what personal benefit at what level and experience; they all got HIV

I am not aware of this incident that you mention.

Back
Top Bottom