What's new

Despite international ban, JuD asks for Ramazan donations online

JuD is not banned by Pakistan, so what is the problem?

This charity organization can collect as much money as they want.

Despite a worldwide ban, the Jamaatud Dawa (JuD) has sent out messages on Twitter and Facebook
Does GOP owns Twitter and Facebook?
good attempt at trolling - now move along.

out of millions of internet users from Pakistan - only 2200 followers of Jud?

Out of which may be one or two may have considered donations too. This newspaper has indirectly promoted their twitter account and some people may follow their page to troll.

Anyway, officially, Pakistan does not consider JUD as a terrorist organisation so asking Pakistanis on twitter isn't that big of an issue?

2 points sir

1. It just takes 1 idiot to blow himself and kill scores of innocent people. So in context of Terrorism, 2200 is not just.. Its a lot
2. Its irrelavant whether Pakistan considers them as a terrorist outfit or not since the appeal for donations is international and on the media (facebook and twitter) which is owned by American companies..

2 points sir

1. It just takes 1 idiot to blow himself and kill scores of innocent people. So in context of Terrorism, 2200 is not just.. Its a lot
Wait ! Are you comparing JuD with TTP? Again JuD was even don't alleged for any suicide bombing cuz they aren't involved in it, indeed they stood against TTP during this whole WOT scene , again Bit harsh terminologies don't declare anyone a terrorist group or watelse. I even didn't expected that someone even alleges them for suicide bombing in past decade and again its coming from a member belongs to our nieghbouring country.

Wait ! Are you comparing JuD with TTP? Again JuD was even don't alleged for any suicide bombing cuz they aren't involved in it, indeed they stood against TTP during this whole WOT scene , again Bit harsh terminologies don't declare anyone a terrorist group or watelse. I even didn't expected that someone even alleges them for suicide bombing in past decades and again its come from our nieghbouring country.

TTP is not the terrorist organization indulging in suicide bombings.

Its not suprising in Pakistan. What can be expected from a Dramaqueen country which shelter OBL for years on the same time it was allying US for finishing him.

That is why I see world needs to learn about them. If they were so bad, they wouldn't have been able to survive over decades and grown in size and service. You should listen to HafizSaeed on one of his interviews and you would find him talking sense.

Also go through their contribution in floods, in earthquakes and during the military operation in which millions had left their homes. Their contribution is recognizable and their welfare efforts have a long history.

JuD and other Islamic welfare organizations just like Abu pointed out are doing great for the people of Pakistan - they've done tremendous humanity work during floods and earthquake where the Govt. failed to provide the needs, and that's what matters at the end of the day and that's being the reason why people donate them in huge amounts.

Dude, Its not JuD is helping people it your government thats failing to help people in earthquakes or famines or humanity chaos times.
But From where does JuD it gets all the funds for humanitarian works??
Its shame for your democracy that people dont donate to elected government but to a missionary group called JuD. You are worst example of democracy & JuD is being a little better than your Govt is looked as a saviour or angels.

We'd never agree on the definition of 'Terrorist'... the one we call freedom fighters are your terrorists and vice versa... so just leave it to that..

Yes any one who kills a innocent civilian of any religion is a Terrorist for us he can never be a freedom fighter by our definitions. same is not about you, for if some one kills a non-muslim he becomes a victim/freedom fighter & if he kills a muslim he becomes a Terrorist.

Oh Great!, so a killer is chosen by people (which is worse), then its not a killer! It happens only in India....

Comprehension problems perhaps.
BJP & Shiv-Sena have been useful to keep in check muslim aggression in control but they are not involved in killing or bombing civilians.

Yaar its all Indian Ranting nothing else. Even til date India hasn't been able to furnish anything credible against JuD except rants. Even US couldn't find anything against JuD. I remember the live reporting of mumbai when Indian authorities were being shown capturing boats, mobiles and stuff and associating them to Pakistan and LeT but nothing came out subsequently except only the word of mouth from Kasab (oral confession has little legal significance under any law) which too keeps changing. Even the recent Abu Jandal Drama was an epic fail since he also couldn't furnish any solid evidence except oral confessions. These people are good at making noise which often goes without notice now since global community knows that Indians try to hide their internal incompetence with ranting against Pakistan.

First JuD was a political wing of LeT. So you must be well aware what kind og guy this Hafiz Saeed is.

Yes some things takes time to prove & Pakistan takes leverage of this facts to deny things it knows well. We dont have his custody like wise Ibrahim Dawood too. Everyone knows he is involved in Mumbai Blast in 90's except Pakistan

When it comes to Indian side you can draw conclusion & whinn without proofs.For example Narendra Modi's or Bal Thakrey's innocence and Even Sheikh Mujib's connection with RAW but you can keep ranting about them unstoppingly without any evidence or proofs.

Atleast we have David, Kasab & Abu now who confessed they met Saeed Hafiz, but ignorant idiots needs hard & undeniable evidence.

what about bal thakre ......... isn't he a terrorist ....... so why indians support him

First learn to spell his name properly & read about him properly before judging him.
It was pakistani elements in mumbai who started using muslims in india to betray nation & do unwanted violence, which made Bal Thakrey big as he countered the muslim violence by uniting hindus.He is not against Islam or patriotic muslims he is against pakistan & pro-pakistani-indians.

There would have been no Thakrey no Shiv Sena if a$$holes from ISI/PA would have not started mumbai blasts in 1993.

^^^ internet hindutva, go kill indian muslims

^^^ internet hindutva, go kill indian muslims

Lol...Thanks for compliment. But I am a Peaceful Indian (or internet Hindu as you say) allergic to real life killing :D
Also My Dear Friend, Indian muslims are not Muslims in Pakistan who can be killed as rats on street of Karachis in secterian violence or in Balochistan in army oppression.
They are leading better lives here & any threat to them is thread to Indians including Internet Hindus like me.

My last post responses abt Bal thackrey, shiv sena, etc were replies to people who needed to know facts. Now Topic is about JuD, its Ban , Ramadan donations.Throw light on that.

@kumar

im sure muslims have been killed by the state government in india... so sad for them must be when a muslim in mumbai cant even step out of his home without beign threatned by weirdos like Thackeray??
Where Muslims cnnot step out home in Ahmedabad, for fear of another riot??
Where Muslims cant step out of their homes in Assam for fear of a riot??
Where Muslims are least educated and have most poverty in India?
Where Muslims have only 2% enrollment in India?`

Dude I kinda feel sad for the Muslims who were left behind after I read about their pathetic status in India

@kumar

im sure muslims have been killed by the state government in india... so sad for them must be when a muslim in mumbai cant even step out of his home without beign threatned by weirdos like Thackeray??

Dude I kinda feel sad for the Muslims who were left behind after I read about their pathetic status in India

If any of your above claim is true then believe me dogs can sing, baffalos can fly ,tiger & lions are vegeterian & Pakistan is best place to live for hindus-muslims-sikhs-christian.

If any of your claim is true then I believe me dogs can sing, baffalos can fly , tiger & lions are vegeterian & Pakistan is best place to live for hindus-muslims-sikhs-christian.

it is true!!!!!!!!

@kumar

THEY WERE ILLIGAL BANGLADESHI MIGRANTS WHO KILLED 4 BODO(NATIVE) PEOPLE BY THE WAY I AM NOT A CM OF ASSAM OTHERWISE I SEND EVERY ILLIGAL BANGLADESHI TO BANGLADESH ONE MORE THING "BIG RIOT IS NEAR IF THESE SCUMBUG NOT GO TO BANGLADESH"

@kumar

You talking about only muslims ??? in your country every human living in fear of their life ...

it is true!!!!!!!!

muslims also got killed in China why you cant say anything for them ????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom