What's new

Despite Indian Antics, Pakistan Wants it to Become Part of CPEC

Strange Pakistan would over India to join CPEC given the state of hostilities between the two countries. It's not like Pakistan makes it easy for India to invest there.

What exactly does "join" mean?

Nevertheless, India will be using the CPEC indirectly. China and India does sizable trade with each other, and I can see both countries using Gwadar to ship goods to each other, especially the West coast of India.

Strange Pakistan would over India to join CPEC given the state of hostilities between the two countries. It's not like Pakistan makes it easy for India to invest there.

What exactly does "join" mean?

Nevertheless, India will be using the CPEC indirectly. China and India does sizable trade with each other, and I can see both countries using Gwadar to ship goods to each other, especially the West coast of India.

This would be hilarious.. just imagine.. Chinese flag ship.. getting loaded at Indian port... unloading at Gwadar.. and shipping Indian goods to China... Pakistan would anyways have no say in the whole operation as the port is fully owned and Managed by China....

So based on this that means 180 million people all hate Hindu India does it? And shall I take into account opinions of some Indians as the be all and end all of all Indians too shall I ? Is that your logic you want to use?
Well if Majority of School Going kids are reading this... most of them would get influenced by it...
Did you find any Indian text book that teaches Muslim Hatred and Pakistan hatred?

Well if Majority of School Going kids are reading this... most of them would get influenced by it...
Did you find any Indian text book that teaches Muslim Hatred and Pakistan hatred?

Well that article doesn't provide stistics to suggest they have visited schools and that's what they are teaching so there isn't any evidence to suggest that...
As far as India there may or may not be textbooks as I've not looked into that but who needs textbooks when you have a government who's silence on issues such as what I mentioned in my original post highlight the sentiment towards muslims or anyone of a lower caste

Well that article doesn't provide stistics to suggest they have visited schools and that's what they are teaching so there isn't any evidence to suggest that...
As far as India there may or may not be textbooks as I've not looked into that but who needs textbooks when you have a government who's silence on issues such as what I mentioned in my original post highlight the sentiment towards muslims or anyone of a lower caste
So in short.. you have nothing but hyperbole...

Back to topic... India shall not ...and will not Join this CPEC ... India leadership will not give Pakistan even a 100 grams of leverage ... There is nothing that Pakistan can offer to India ..absolutely Zero.

So in short.. you have nothing but hyperbole...

Back to topic... India shall not ...and will not Join this CPEC ... India leadership will not give Pakistan even a 100 grams of leverage ... There is nothing that Pakistan can offer to India ..absolutely Zero.

Lol haha that's what I expected from you a load of vomit.

India does not want to join this project.. as it will make India dependent on Pakistan no matter how small the dependency may be ..... and will give Pakistan some leverage on India... and who wants to give leverage to a country that teaches their 4th grade students that Hindus India is an enemy.

$hit. How do i miss that best part in my entire education? i batter join 4th grade again:cheers:

You nailed it half correct, Baniya already knows it would be cheaper to bypass Pak and Afg. to reach CAR. Afg. market is just an excuse.
With current geo-political senario, lets see how Paksitan manages to access CAR
TIME TO NUKE INDIA.

do you have some self respect or not? when india don't want to join why we even call india in CPEC.. let Modi (chai wala) fools to entire india & let indian media propagandist. let india waste indian tax money to sabotage CPEC. india cant stop this project except spreading propaganda. world is smart enough to understand this project

i hope we will never listen next time that our officials are inviting to india

Pakistan are clearly desperate to get nations to join CPEC, as no one other nations have actually said they will be part of it.

But apparently every country in the world has shown interest so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom