What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You came with such BS, why I go to others?
The onus is on you to substantiate your own doings.
I Dnt understand why you are getting hyper over ? Is manjan your relative or a religious figure ? Or your pm ?

I Dnt understand why you are getting hyper over ? Is manjan your relative or a religious figure ? Or your pm ?

I hate people with cloudy mind, liars, and what not.
Was it not prudent from yourself to have corroborated your own?

Shame on such pathetic attitude to malign others for your own malfeasance to begin with.

image.jpg

@DRAY @scorpionx @JanjaWeed @Roybot :haha::haha::haha:

@Marshmallow

@nair

I hate people with cloudy mind, liars, and what not.
Was it not prudent from yourself to have corroborated your own?

Shame on such pathetic attitude to malign others for your own malfeasance to begin with.
Trust me he was here he is a South Indian and used to come with fake hard spelling names .. Was a big fan o modi..:lol:

Mulayam Singh Yadav: Before and after

There was a time when Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav could get up at will and have his say in the Lok Sabha without giving any notice in advance. No longer, but. His party strength reduced to just four — comprising himself and his family members — he has to contend with attacks from even first-time BJP members over the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh. Worse still, BJP members successfully shout him down when he tries to join issue with them. With daughter-in-law Dimple Yadav mostly absent, it is left to just his two nephews to lend their vocal support to him. Bad times for the old war horse!

Mulayam Singh Yadav: Before and after - Financial Express

Acche Din agaye :yahoo:

Mulayam Singh Yadav: Before and after

There was a time when Samajwadi Party leader Mulayam Singh Yadav could get up at will and have his say in the Lok Sabha without giving any notice in advance. No longer, but. His party strength reduced to just four — comprising himself and his family members — he has to contend with attacks from even first-time BJP members over the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh. Worse still, BJP members successfully shout him down when he tries to join issue with them. With daughter-in-law Dimple Yadav mostly absent, it is left to just his two nephews to lend their vocal support to him. Bad times for the old war horse!

Mulayam Singh Yadav: Before and after - Financial Express

Acche Din agaye :yahoo:
he deserve every bit of it especially after the way his parrot nosed kid is governing UP.

Trust me he was here he is a South Indian and used to come with fake hard spelling names .. Was a big fan o modi..:lol:

You're talking about Manvantaratruti dude. But what lead you to conclude that he and manavjivan are one and the same?:what:

he deserve every bit of it especially after the way his parrot nosed kid is governing UP.

Oye! Parrots ke izzat mat utaro!:angry:

Twisted ankle six years back. It became normal within few days. But an irritating pain is still there and slowly it's affecting the muscles and the waist. Samajh mein nehi aa raha neuro yaa ortho kee pass jaun. Hate to visit doctors :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom