What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To indian members, i have a picture for you guys :D
Capture178.PNG

Armstrong said:
Your kick wouldn't reach two feet off the floor before your knee bounces off your large tummy preventing the kick from rising any further ! :sarcastic:
When I kick you..it will be straight to your nasal bridge:haha:...and then I want you to click your apso selfie and post it on pdf as your DP.:P

@Armstrong Ghalib:
Hamein to apno ne loota
Gairo mein kaha dum tha
Apni Kashti waha doobi
Jahaa paani kam tha

Me:
Tum to the hi Gadhe
Tumhare bheje mein kaha dum tha
Wahan kashti lekar gaye hi kyun
Jahan paani kam tha!! :P

Mohtarmaa, Urdu isn't written in the Latin Script so it makes no difference ! :crazy:
bwahahhaha...accept it...you dont know urdu too :devil::devil::devil:

Zabardastiii key corrections ! :sarcastic:
key is a chaabi as in lock and key.
The word is "ke"
then it would read "zabardasti ke corrections "

Armstrong said:
Trolling Indians at least once everyday keeps my blood pressure in check ! :unsure:

You don't even want your Little Brother to remain healthy ? :cray:

first decide you want to treat me as your sis or as an Indian. :coffee:
Then we can discuss your health (you might soon need an ambulance if I kick you well :partay: )

Last edited:
@scorpionx

Dada, has seen the standards here going down the drain, people here are no more up for a healthy debate, better to TROLL BD or come here for some chit-chat rather than make your point as NEUTRAL as you can, you will be still accused of a PREJUDICED.

Our own countrymen dividing into us into a BJP vs Congress fight, & rest you know.........

You thought old arp would come back? I say, where is the point in that?

@scorpionx

Dada, has seen the standards here going down the drain, people here are no more up for a healthy debate, better to TROLL BD or come here for some chit-chat rather than make your point as NEUTRAL as you can, you will be still accused of a PREJUDICED.

Our own countrymen dividing into us into a BJP vs Congress fight, & rest you know.........

You thought old arp would come back? I say, where is the point in that?
Why so serious,bro? Just avoid the usual suspects. Simple! People gets emotional easily in political debates.What's the point in engaging such hot heads,bhai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom