What's new

Desi Bofors better than original one

If You want to beat Sweden, then this is what You are competing with:

View attachment 324248

So You would be looking at an automatic gun, capable of delivering indirect fire at long range
(60 km) with a precision of a few meters.

The howitzer has a continuous fire rate of 75 rounds per hour, an intensive fire rate of 20 rounds (i.e., a full magazine) in 2.5 minutes (effective rate, 480 per hour), and a salvo fire rate of three rounds in 15 seconds (effective rate, 720 per hour)
Who ever said that................and when??!!
And in any case, India has just entered into this arena of building tube artillery pieces, our artillery programmes are not even half a decade old as of now, it's still in its nascent stage and our guys have already managed to come up with a 52 calibre gun prototype that can hurl regular shells out to more than 42 km.Although i do admit, till now, we've got nothing that can match, let alone exceed the Archer.

Who ever said that................and when??!!
And in any case, India has just entered into this arena of building tube artillery pieces, our artillery programmes are not even half a decade old as of now, it's still in its nascent stage and our guys have already managed to come up with a 52 calibre gun prototype that can hurl regular shells out to more than 42 km.Although i do admit, till now, we've got nothing that can match, let alone exceed the Archer.

The poster I answered, LOL...

The poster I answered, LOL...

I saw that, sir.Just saying that, no where it has been claimed that we've beaten you people in the overall artillery race or something like that, just that this version is better than an almost four decade old design, which is as obvious as anything.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom