What's new

@DESERTFOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are doing a wonderful job @Desert Fox. Im really impressed. Carry on friend, Im following. I don't think he would able to cover the sun with a finger. Obviously the dude has his own version of history or deliberately trying to falsely and twist the actual documented references.
Documented history?:)
My own version of history is the one that followed by 99% of all historians and researchers,including german ones themselves..now why is that?

@AUSTERLITZ
You're doing a great job. However, I am willing to assure you that the convinced follower of the Nazis and Hitler himself is unlikely heeds your arguments. Try to change his mind - it's like trying to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses. Let's hope he will change his mind himself in his time.

@AUSTERLITZ
You're doing a great job. However, I am willing to assure you that the convinced follower of the Nazis and Hitler himself is unlikely heeds your arguments. Try to change his mind - it's like trying to argue with Jehovah's Witnesses. Let's hope he will change his mind himself in his time.

I haven't started yet.I was just posting 10 minute glancing replies to him,but he is irritating me now.If he wants a full thread with minute details,he'll get it-i wasn't willing to drag this because i can't resume the battle report due to this but now its apparent he will keep interrupting until i deal with him permanently here.Once i get the graphic content ok,there is really nowhere this apologist can run to.A picture speaks a thousand words.

I haven't started yet.I was just posting 10 minute glancing replies to him,but he is irritating me now.If he wants a full thread with minute details,he'll get it-i wasn't willing to drag this because i can't resume the battle report due to this but now its apparent he will keep interrupting until i deal with him permanently here.Once i get the graphic content ok,there is really nowhere this apologist can run to.A picture speaks a thousand words.
You decide. But our world is full of people who believe in strange things - reptiloids, zombies, all sorts of charlatans leaders of sects, etc. And to convince these people that they are wrong - it is impossible.

You are doing a wonderful job @Desert Fox. Im really impressed. Carry on friend, Im following. I don't think he would able to cover the sun with a finger. Obviously the dude has his own version of history or deliberately trying to falsely and twist the actual documented references.
Thank you. I have referenced all of my sources for everyone to see for themselves. All of my sources are legitimate and authentic so this baseless accusation of "conspiracy theories" is uncalled for and the refuge of the weak.

Thank you. I have referenced all of my sources for everyone to see for themselves. All of my sources are legitimate and authentic so this baseless accusation of "conspiracy theories" is uncalled for and the refuge of the weak.
@Desert Fox You're doing one fine job mate. Truly impressive. You backed your statements with genuine sources. He certainly hasn't come back with a good counter except the usual "its a conspiracy theory" rant. You've embarrassed him enough, though i wouldn't waste any more time on him since he won't admit the inaccuracies on his part, he'll most likely drag on the discussion pointlessly.

Very well,i have been holding back on this clown till now.I request permission to post graphic content from mods just for this topic.Then i'll reply.No more short replies.
ww2 graphic content is pretty common in net ,so i hope will be allowed for one thread.
as a TT you are not supposed to get personal and use such word. He is an ordinary member, so he can.

Gentlemen, its fine to discourse on differences of opinion especially in a subject matter that is rather vast such as this one. My only request, and this goes to @Desert Fox --- is this: Please debate within realm of intellectual discourse and evade making Libel. I understand that sometimes in the heat of argument, one tends to get impassioned, but one should never allow oneself to use that energy to hurl personal insults about the character of another person. Let's all remain professional.

Thank you for your consideration.

as a TT you are not supposed to get personal and use such word. He is an ordinary member, so he can.
He is a jr TT- i guess he knows better on how to behave than an ordinary member like you- so keep your advices and shush- :)- Let them do the talking-

He is a jr TT- i guess he knows better on how to behave than an ordinary member like you- so keep your advices and shush- :)- Let them do the talking-
tu apna dimag mat laga chotu... tere bas ki baat nahi hai... :p:
velcum 2 my iggy list.

Gentlemen, its fine to discourse on differences of opinion especially in a subject matter that is rather vast such as this one. My only request, and this goes to @Desert Fox --- is this: Please debate within realm of intellectual discourse and evade making Libel. I understand that sometimes in the heat of argument, one tends to get impassioned, but one should never allow oneself to use that energy to hurl personal insults about the character of another person. Let's all remain professional.

Thank you for your consideration.
When in fact it was him who dismissed my well referenced arguments as "a conspiracy theory" due to his own incompetence in countering me with legitimate sources on his part. Whatever i said afterwards was in response.

All of my sources are well referenced with the names of the historians and other mainstream sources. You won't find a single conspiracy blog.

I request permission to post graphic content from mods just for this topic.Then i'll reply.No more short replies.ww2 graphic content is pretty common in net ,so i hope will be allowed for one thread.
Propaganda 101: By posting graphic images you are appealing to the emotions, and not the logic, of the masses. You seem to adhere well to the very quotes you attribute to Hitler and Goebbels.

@Desert Fox Good job mate- i find your argument more convincing and more comprehensive-
now he wants to use graphic images to add weight to his arguments- even after he has literature of 99.9% researchers according to him that agree with him- Lol
If he comes back with graphic images then i can easily tear that argument apart as well, however as other members pointed out he's not interested in a logical debate rather he will drag this on pointlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom