What's new

Describe how you view other members here

@Marshmallow : Miss congeniality
She was one of the first few frens I made on this forum.And is sooo much fun to be with.One user I miss when she isnt around. (Marsha where's @p(-)0ENiX these days??? I have to make a confession,on my introduction thread i confused you two and thought Phoenix was a gal and Marshmallow was a guy :P )
@p(-)0ENiX : is my Mr.Gadget expert.

Why would you think that? :woot:

Anyway, how are you? I have sort off lost my interest in gadgets these days because there isn't any major product launch anytime soon, & I don't need any new devices either. :lol:

Why would you think that? :woot:

Anyway, how are you? I have sort off lost my interest in gadgets these days because there isn't any major product launch anytime soon, & I don't need any new devices either. :lol:

HTC M8???
I was having an argument with few Chinese members over iPhones and HTC.
They got down to malodorous and tawdry comments and I desperately needed an expert's help that day.:(

@DESERT FIGHTER , @RazPaK , @S.U.R.B. , @Pukhtoon: They all are friendly trolls, kaminay, mirasi, my sexy beasts.:kiss3:
@Aether: My awesome friend.:wub:
@Spring Onion: "Swiss Army" friendly troll. A full-fledged pakhtoon man trapped in a woman's body.:kiss3:
@WebMaster: I used to think of him as a biased mirasi, but was surprised to discover he's actually quite a good guy.:)
@levina: Wants to kill me for reasons unknown.:cray:

Last edited:
HTC M8???
I was having an argument with few Chinese members over iPhones and HTC.
They got down to malodorous and tawdry comments and I desperately needed an expert's help that day.:(

To be honest, I don't have much of an interest in HTC products apart from their flagship devices, & I don't like HTC's Sense UI either. What points did you have an argument over, & what's your opinion of the Galaxy S5?

By the way, I still want to know how you got confused on your introductory thread. :lol:

What do I think about everybody on pdf?

2qimjjl.jpg
I actually agree with this!! LOL :D haha

@Hyperion has MAN-BOOBS , WOW....

I did not know that.

I Learn something new everyday........

@ZYXW, Hey Z you have been keeping stuff from me, eh ?

Nah, he's a decent looking champ, he just plays on this image to scare off the men interested in him LOL :P

Last edited:
@levina Thankoo for those kind words Didijaan. Nice way to describe our friends. But I'm more of a Troll-Tank material.:jester:

@DESERT FIGHTER , @RazPaK , @Pukhtoon: They all are friendly trolls, kaminay, mirasi, my sexy beasts.:kiss3:
@Aether: My awesome friend.:wub:
@Spring Onion: "Swiss Army" friendly troll. A full-fledged pakhtoon man trapped in a woman's body.:kiss3:
@WebMaster: I used to think of him as a biased mirasi, but was surprised to discover he's actually quite a good guy.:)
@levina: Wants to kill me for reasons unknown.:cray:

You lil troll!!!
You tried to make a fool out of me...and I hate you for it.:angry:
Next time you do it I am gonna chop you into small pieces and BBQ it.

To be honest, I don't have much of an interest in HTC products apart from their flagship devices, & I don't like HTC's Sense UI either. What points did you have an argument over, & what's your opinion of the Galaxy S5?
Yeah me too.I would not put a dime on HTC.Because whoever uses it tells me it has great speakers.And my reaction is "wow!! You like your SMARTPHONE because it has great speakers???" Lol.
I havent touched S5...but yes trying my hand often on hubby's note-3.I luv its skin, huge screen and the fact that it is much lighter.The cool edit features it has,makes me really jealous.

p(-)0ENIX said:
By the way, I still want to know how you got confused on your introductory thread. :lol:
I have no idea how it happened.:P
I just got confused and ended making a very stupid post,which I realised after the 24hr edit window had expired.:hitwall:

Troll-tank??? Lolzz
:lol:

Did you not have an argument with a member over the same issue in the morning?? :lol:
Morning masala!!!
he will remember it forever b4 abusing someone :lol: :bounce:
you didnt told me,which team are you supporting........atleast tell me the name of the players :lol:

Back
Top Bottom