What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Most of the time it is either love or hate. But Zarvan is the only one that makes me go WTF most of the time. And it mostly when he argues in Pakistani political matters. :lol:

Zar-V has that affect on everyone, you're not alone. Sometimes I just want to gut him alive. :D

Most of the time it is either love or hate. But Zarvan is the only one that makes me go WTF most of the time. And it mostly when he argues in Pakistani political matters. :lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

wish I could meet him in real life.:(

b.jpg

Wish I could meet you in real life and introduce you to my Palestinian alarm clock. :D :lol:

If it ticks .. its a bomb..:lol:

You mentioned all my favorites. Myself included. Btw, Aero likes you very much.

P.S. We do chat mate, maybe not as much. Reason is simple, I'm sure you're a dude. :p:
I am, as you have mentioned, a dude. I guess one of the reasons may be time zone related.

Also, I'm glad to know Aero doesn't hate me.

Dude, he stalks these forums just for that reason alone. Don't give him more highs. He has an eternal itch that needs to be scratched, let's not let him do it at our expense! :D

LOL I was bout to say something really gay just to troll but I didn't want @Armstrong to get excited. :lol:

Dude, he's a Baluch. He killz u first and zen make sajji out of you! :D

@Kaan @DESERT FIGHTER

@DESERT FIGHTER

-I thought you were Islamist at first
-Obseesed with honor :lol:
-Iz haz guns
-curly hair
-cool guy
-appears like tuff guy but I kill u :D

@Kaan
Smart open minded polite guy with knowledge of many things, whether history, small arms, religion etc. Though a bit shy when it comes to politics lol. A person i'd like to hang out with now and then, if i had the chance.

@Sinan
Knows what he's talking about and is really balanced. A person you can argue with without getting labeled any fancy BS prejudices.

@xenon54
Sinan's sidekick (or vice versa) because they agree on almost everything :D another fair and polite member whose posts make sense.

@telkon
Though not really that active, i love reading your stuff about anything related to Turkic stuff. Very informative and also knows what he's talking about.

@ASQ-1918
I like your informative posts about Azerbaijan and Turkic languages. Learned quite a few things from you too.

@LegionnairE
Though i don't agree with many of your views, i can't help but to admit that many times i have found myself giggling like a little girl behind my monitor thanks to your (black) humor. keep it up :D

@ghara ghan
You're a great bro as in openminded, humor, optimistic, informative about stuff related to Turkmen.

@rmi5
Same as ghara ghan, but then a little bit more serious Azeri version lol.

@olcayto
Great intelligent poster with a good sense of humor. Somehow your likening of that downed Syrian pilot with a bazaar man is still stuck in my mind haha.

@KingMamba
You have a great deal of knowledge about Turkey, i admire that since i can't say the same about myself regarding Pakistan :(

mobile sucks for long messages, i'll stop here. There are many more great posters in my mind, so don't feel bad if i didn't mention you (yet) :)

Back
Top Bottom