What's new

Demolition of Madina Masjid, Tariq Road on Encroached Land!!

Jawa hotel key thora sa agey aur bill sab market waley bharein aram sey AC mein betho
bro here in F-11 they have grabbed the billions of rupees land from all three green belts . inki 7 nasleen bhi halal kama ker ye nhi le sakti theen ab yahan ayashi se rehty hain . 3 sides se green belt hai or her green belt ka 10% inka madrasa hai

bro here in F-11 they have grabbed the billions of rupees land from all three green belts . inki 7 nasleen bhi halal kama ker ye nhi le sakti theen ab yahan ayashi se rehty hain . 3 sides se green belt hai or her green belt ka 10% inka madrasa hai
Side note barey seksy sector mein rehty ho wahan to qabzey ka maza hi aur hoga :cheesy:

If jew can use Quranic verses to show arabs and other muslims how they own the land ..i dont see why it would be extraordinry of almost atheïst/seculer muslim to use those same methods.
You can use the term opportunist, you can use the term demagogue, but the minute someone espouses religion as the basis for civil laws and their enforcement they are not secular.
I hope that you avoid painting people under a broad brush. Seculars have their set of corrupt, duffers, criminals, as do the religious lot. Human mental rot and corruption is an equal opportunity affliction. My life's experiences has taught me you'll see good people in all stripes of political thought. I have found seculars stand rigid to protect religious rights of people under difficult circumstance, while religious people run from their human obligation if their commercial interests are effected. Pakistani and human history is replete with examples where "seculars" (or those not overtly religious) have more Iman and fear/love of Allah while fighting a pitched battle, and those with the garb of religion all over their body slump to a quivering child under fire. And the reverse is also true.

Remember being Secular does not mean you don't have Iman and belief. All Secular means is that religiosity and Iman is a personal affect, not a government mandated proposition, or a oneupmanship amongst your peers.

بینچ میں موجود جسٹس قاضی امین نے ریمارکس دیتے ہوئے کہاکہ تجاوزات پر مسجد کی تعمیر غیر مذہبی اقدام ہے اور اسلام اس اقدام کی اجازت نہیں دیتا۔
انھوں نے کہا کہ اگر مسجد تعمیر کرنی ہے تو اپنی جیب سےکریں سرکاری زمینوں پر قبضے کر کے مساجد کی تعمیر کو کسی طور پر بھی جائز قرار نہیں دیا جاسکتا۔
No valiant chest thumping Mumin has come forward to offer their home.
No youtuber molvi has come forwrd. Here it is I am selling my home and giving the proceeds to buy a commercial plot at Tariq Road.
That land at tariq roadway may be 50 billion.

I did not realize masjid on ground floor and homes and shops on many upper floors.
What a business.

No valiant chest thumping Mumin has come forward to offer their home.
No youtuber molvi has come forwrd. Here it is I am selling my home and giving the proceeds to buy a commercial plot at Tariq Road.
That land at tariq roadway may be 50 billion.

I did not realize masjid on ground floor and homes and shops on many upper floors.
What a business.
اب اتنے بھی مسلمان نہیں ہیں وہ لوگ کہ اپنی جائیدادیں اور گھر مسجدوں کو دے دیں

Any masjid built on illegal land should be demolished.

Any mall built on illegal land should be demolished.

Any apartment or villa built on illegal land should be demolished.

----

Problem is in our country we have. Along history of normalising these illegal buildings. People will rightfully argue why stop now? Surely we should start with the properties of the most powerful first?

I don't agree with that, but I understand why people say it. Govt has long given exception and amnesties to criminals. Crime ultimately pays in Pakistan so why should people not take advantage of that?
---

I am not familiar with the land registry process of Pakistan but in the UK its clear cut who owns what land and what permissions are required to build on land.

How is a 40 year old masjid only found to be illegal today? Why did nobody notice for 40 years? What's the story here?

----

Problem is in our country we have. Along history of normalising these illegal buildings. People will rightfully argue why stop now? Surely we should start with the properties of the most powerful first?

I don't agree with that, but I understand why people say it. Govt has long given exception and amnesties to criminals. Crime ultimately pays in Pakistan so why should people not take advantage of that?
---

I am not familiar with the land registry process of Pakistan but in the UK its clear cut who owns what land and what permissions are required to build on land.

How is a 40 year old masjid only found to be illegal today? Why did nobody notice for 40 years? What's the story here?
We should then update the Sharia, Quran and Hadeeth to reflect the ground realities of Pakistan. i.e. if everyone is doing it, it is now halal...

No wonder everyone despises these mullahs, who ironically are the best representation of our haram khor awam...

We should then update the Sharia, Quran and Hadeeth to reflect the ground realities of Pakistan. i.e. if everyone is doing it, it is now halal...

No wonder everyone despises these mullahs, who ironically are the best representation of our haram khor awam...

Who really cares about halal haram in Pakistan? As long as the meat is halal, most are satisfied. That's certainly true for people in positions of power.

----

---

SC also hard on commercial use of land in military bases, CA land, cantonements, etc.
This CJ is doing not done before. It is painful but necessary. All Karachi is plotted and sold.

Who really cares about halal haram in Pakistan? As long as the meat is halal, most are satisfied. That's certainly true for people in positions of power.
if people know the mosque is build on " qabza ki zameen " ...can they still recite namaz ? ... or it's haram ...because the majority of mosques or religious seminaries in Pakistan are build on confiscated land ... I think i would be better off reciting a prayer at home ....
I-9 wali dekhi hy afghani kabab key samney wali? Kaisi papu location par madrasa bana lia

Kabhi sochta hoan job choron aur molvi ban kar zameen kop loan
haaan... wahan bhi movlioo na kabza kar lia .... no sthitzz. that was an empty plot for ages and its prime location ..billions of rupee land..... islam itni tazi sa pheel raha haa. ????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom