What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Got a lot of number of members from Punjab, fair number from Sindh and KPK. Fair from Azad Kashmir. Few members from Balochistan. And only one member from GB. Apparently @Screambowl , an Indian is from Gilgit too. LOLZ.
@Akheilos ,@Aether .....
Nahh the indian is a troll wanna be ...he wanna hang around with the cool kids...:angel:

Got a lot of number of members from Punjab, fair number from Sindh and KPK. Fair from Azad Kashmir. Few members from Balochistan. And only one member from GB. Apparently @Screambowl , an Indian is from Gilgit too. LOLZ.
@Akheilos ,@Aether .....

@Yazp. <- Balochistani brother--- N probably only Hazara member of PDF!

@Screambowl. Did a gilgiti guy go to india or did ..., come to GB..:lol:

@Fawad Mahsud <--- from FATA.

@Screambowl is a desperate hindu. And a wanna be pakistani.:rofl:

GB is an integral part of Kashmir, and Kashmir is integral part of India, occupied by Pakistan :)

And GB(Kashmir) is also my future sasural as my gf's bapu was from Kashmir

Nahh the indian is a troll wanna be ...he wanna hang around with the cool kids...:angel:
Yaar inteha hogayi is troll ki bakwas kee ,read his above post just too pathetic. Aur gf?!! Indians har forum pay apni gf ka hee likh ray hotay hain, woh gf jo hoti hee nahi hai. Duh!!

Jai Mata di :enjoy:

4372_namaste.jpg

You are even a bigger attention seeker than any blonde can be. :D

Every intellectual person get's attention ;) without asking for it just like here. I did not even post, just voted :D , you guys tagged me :P

I dont have time to waste on an idiot

Internet is the only place one can come and show off their fairy tales :agree:
He just needs a ban with his akhand bharat theories and bs and his imaginary gf tales

I dont have time to waste on an idiot

Internet is the only place one can come and show off their fairy tales :agree:

London mein meeting fix ho gayi? :D nahi hui toh I'll ask my friend to book his lounge for you guys :P

Every intellectual person get's attention ;) without asking for it just like here. I did not even post, just voted :D , you guys tagged me :P

Yeah because you voted even though you weren't eligible. Not a surprise considering your disgraced nature but still.

Thori sharam hoti hai. Thori haya hoti hai. :D

Yeah because you voted even though you weren't eligible. Not a surprise considering your disgraced nature but still.

Thori sharam hoti hai. Thori haya hoti hai. :D

My vote only made a stand clear on PDF. GB is a part of Kashmir and whole Kashmir is an integral part of Bharat, plus I am connected to that region through relations and I am a Bhartiya.

My vote only made a stand clear on PDF. GB is a part of Kashmir and whole Kashmir is an integral part of Bharat, plus I am connected to that region through relations and I am a Bhartiya.

You wanted attention from us. Or else your vote is meaningless. We don't even care what Indian govt claims about GB let alone one of the most dumb bharati member of PDF.

If you want attention from us Pakistanis, then just beg for it instead of doing such drama. :D

You wanted attention from us. Or else your vote is meaningless. We don't even care what Indian govt claims about GB let alone one of the most dumb bharati member of PDF.

If you want attention from us Pakistanis, then just beg for it instead of doing such drama. :D

I did not ask for any attention. If calling Kashmir as an integral part of India is attention seeking, then I am happy if I am taking attention ;)

Edit: seeking attention

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom